Suggestion Should AI be removed from the SvS area?

Should AI be removed from the SvS area?

• Yes

• No

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ethan

Swashbuckler
I've been experiencing this a lot more recently and it's been getting pretty annoying, there are AI in the middle and around the islands Ile D'Etable De Porc, and Isla De La Avaricia. Well recently I've been noticing that while battling another player, sometime our ships will lock onto AI behind us, in front of us, heck one time it was on the opposite side of the side I used my broadside. Now I don't know if anyone else experiences this problem, I have just been noticing this more recently. And no I'm not saying remove AI near Tortuga, and Port Royal, and the islands surrounding the SvS islands, just in the middle and slightly around the islands would be so much nicer!

I've been experiencing this a lot more recently and it's been getting pretty annoying, there are AI in the middle and around the islands Ile D'Etable De Porc, and Isla De La Avaricia. Well recently I've been noticing that while battling another player, sometime our ships will lock onto AI behind us, in front of us, heck one time it was on the opposite side of the side I used my broadside. Now I don't know if anyone else experiences this problem, I have just been noticing this more recently. And no I'm not saying remove AI near Tortuga, and Port Royal, and the islands surrounding the SvS islands, just in the middle and slightly around the islands would be so much nicer!
Yes very true.

I feel like it would be better to be put into a seperate Virtual World / Interior / Whatever you want to call it upon entering SvS just like Pirate Vs Pirate so that you can't be bothered by other players or AI.
Certainly not a bad idea

Back