Should Disney Keep Removing Servers With Maintenance?

Never said I would blame them, as I said before its a $10/month game. Disney is a business like any other, and they're in business to make money, not to spend it. As others and myself have said, just keep sending in feedback, they do listen.

Never said I would blame them, as I said before its a $10/month game. Disney is a business like any other, and they're in business to make money, not to spend it. As others and myself have said, just keep sending in feedback, they do listen.
LoL i was speaking in general not against you...
And yeah, if they get enough complains about it this, they will see that less servers = less costumer satisfaction = less $$$ which can then lead to bringing Servers back. A second scenario is that after a while, players will forget about it just like they forgot about it the first time servers got removed.

Same with Cortilles, Cruzaire, Cruzos, Navermo, e.t.c.

:sad1: ... Cruzaire is my home ... now it's gone ... I'm homeless ...
EDIT (Feb 8, 2011 at 7:57 PM):
Noooo!! Whats next?! Abassa?!

I don't really care if they take Abassa away ... :p I like Abassa for Dark hart and plundering, but I can always go to Andaba. Since my 'home' is gone, I've been hanging out like a hobo in Andoso ...

This is the response I just got:

Ahoy, there!

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that the new changes to the Oceans may be frustrating, but the Pirate Council has decided that this is what is best option to bring all Pirates together in a closer Community.

In regards to the Leaderboard, thank you very much for the report. Our engineers are working very hard to fix this issue.

I will also pass your feedback to the appropriate department so they may review your feedback about new content and features.

We hope this information helps and may your loots be legendary.

Benson
Technical Support Representative

Everything that I wrote about was 'answered' with the first sentence. Hopefully they get the boards up and running again.

I heard it has black round ears, white gloves, and really big boots.

If I could like this more than once I would!
lol1.gif

What if we don't want a closer community? Did Disney ever think of THAT? HMMM?

WHAT ABOUT OUR RIGHTS?

:p

Exactly my thoughts. My real gripe is at the bosses such as Fouberto, Dark Hart, and the Thrall Captians there are tons of low level and basic ppl running around everywhere. They interrupt my play and it is very annoying when they KO every few seconds and glitch the enemy when they run away constantly! And really it means nothing to them(basic) as they don't get anything from the enemy there!

I think it is great they have a game for the non-paying kids to play. I don't really know that Pirates is the best game for this as they can never advance to much nor get any loot or quest and such. So basically it turns into a place they stand around and ..well, Abassa, Tortuga and the other islands tell that tale.

I want a place to play my higher level pirates without all that interference. When I am playing a lower level pirate, then I won't mind playing at a lower level designated area.

I DO NOT want a closer knit community! If I wanted all that company, I would go to our local mall and hang! just UGH!

I think it probable that membership has decreased over time... also when the game gets stale a lot of people revert to basic, meaning lost revenues.. so makes sense to me what Davy's saying.. they're just trying to conserve on cost.. I think they might also be trying to make the game look a lot more active to people who are trying it out on basic for the first time.. I don't think I would have joined in the beginning if all I found was empty islands... just a thought.

This "force" or whatever it is seems to throw them back at the ground.
lol gravity ?
EDIT (Feb 10, 2011 at 4:54 AM):
:sad1: ... Cruzaire is my home ... now it's gone ... I'm homeless ...
EDIT (Feb 8, 2011 at 7:57 PM):

I don't really care if they take Abassa away ... :p I like Abassa for Dark hart and plundering, but I can always go to Andaba. Since my 'home' is gone, I've been hanging out like a hobo in Andoso ...
rofl like a hobo... aww jade im sure u'll find urself a new home

Well, since I'm a wandering pirate I don't have a "home", but there are times when I want to be alone for some peace and quiet, not to mention better rep. If I want to lose the basic-access dummies that follow me around all the time, I'll go to Outcast Isle or Isla Tormenta and let them kill themselves so to speak.

Well, since I'm a wandering pirate I don't have a "home", but there are times when I want to be alone for some peace and quiet, not to mention better rep. If I want to lose the basic-access dummies that follow me around all the time, I'll go to Outcast Isle or Isla Tormenta and let them kill themselves so to speak.
rofl you let the swamp monsters get em huh? aww not nice lol

Back