Should Disney Raise The Rating Of Potco From E10+ To T For Teen?

They wouldn't do that. It would be the end of the Caribbean as we know it. These kids pay also, as much as the adults and older teens do. because of that Disney continues to support the game. If no enough money comes in, there is no reason for them to work for the game. Considering they have alot of other games, and and assets to take care of, why do they want to bother with something that doesn't produce enough cash?. The developers and staff still get paid.. Taking kids away from the game is like throwing money away for them, who likes to throw their cash away? how much are we talking about?.. 30%?. 50%?... that is a huge hole on the mouse's packet.

Too bad they can't create an adult server or ocean area where they make it for like adults only or for like Teen's and up aka 16/17 or 18 and up?
pirate.smile.gif
fight.gif

Too bad they can't create an adult server or ocean area where they make it for like adults only or for like Teen's and up aka 16/17 or 18 and up? :) :fight:
Yah now thats a good idea you should ask them.
EDIT (Feb 14, 2011 at 11:35 PM):
They wouldn't do that. It would be the end of the Caribbean as we know it. These kids pay also, as much as the adults and older teens do. because of that Disney continues to support the game. If no enough money comes in, there is no reason for them to work for the game. Considering they have alot of other games, and and assets to take care of, why do they want to bother with something that doesn't produce enough cash?. The developers and staff still get paid.. Taking kids away from the game is like throwing money away for them, who likes to throw their cash away? how much are we talking about?.. 30%?. 50%?... that is a huge hole on the mouse's packet.
Yep thats to true my Bro is paying himself as well a my Sis lol they go give money to potco I do like the adult server olny idea.

Back