Should i give out the maps i made of TLOPO to the community?

anyone want them?

• yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

navy3001

Notorious Pirate
as the title says, while I played TLOPO I made a map of port royal (with lines showing how to get from A to B) and a map of the volcano island doing the same!

would anyone want the said maps?

Im sure they would be appreciated, but would you care to elaborate some more?
Like, are they artistic maps you made yourself, or a more detailed way of navigating around the islands then the maps in the game? Because you’ve gotten me interested!

Im sure they would be appreciated, but would you care to elaborate some more?
Like, are they artistic maps you made yourself, or a more detailed way of navigating around the islands then the maps in the game? Because you’ve gotten me interested!

well, know what? here is one of the maps
zvbDXbF

https://imgur.com/zvbDXbF

I'm thinking if you have stuff you made and you want to share, many will appreciate it!

i don't have a wiki account..but anyone feel free to post them there! just make sure to credit me for the time putting them togather :p

i don't have a wiki account..but anyone feel free to post them there! just make sure to credit me for the time putting them togather :p
Okay. How about posting them as full sized images on this thread? Don't need anything special, just save them as jpegs and then upload as full image. We can then do anything we want to them ourselves much easier than imerge or some other site. Thanks for the work.

Okay. How about posting them as full sized images on this thread? Don't need anything special, just save them as jpegs and then upload as full image. We can then do anything we want to them ourselves much easier than imerge or some other site. Thanks for the work.
alright, here is the ma i have atm seems port royal I WIP.. i'll finish that tomorrow and maybe ravens cove as well

Attachments

• TLOPO map 1.png
    TLOPO map 1.png
    4 MB · Views: 281
alright, here is the ma i have atm seems port royal I WIP.. i'll finish that tomorrow and maybe ravens cove as well
Perfect. Saved and filed. Scales up real good too.
Thanks again. Your maps and luna's take all the guesswork out of it. I don't mind discovery, but having something like this when you go back to an area you haven't been in months is a real time saver. I always explore new areas on my own and use these kind of maps there after to save redundancy and time.

Perfect. Saved and filed. Scales up real good too.
Thanks again. Your maps and luna's take all the guesswork out of it. I don't mind discovery, but having something like this when you go back to an area you haven't been in months is a real time saver. I always explore new areas on my own and use these kind of maps there after to save redundancy and time.

np,

port royal will be tomorrow! and maybe ravens cove..

np,

port royal will be tomorrow! and maybe ravens cove..
I mentioned Luna Storm, because her maps are very location specific and detailed and yours seem to be set up for path finding.
BOTH together are an amazing contribution.
Just think, a new island and spots will be needed as well.

GL

ya, I want to do every island that has sub-areas that could get players lost so it would be easer

ya, I want to do every island that has sub-areas that could get players lost so it would be easer
Great. Before Luna and now you, there were maps on wiki, but they were very general. And no order or rhyme. I see no problem with detailed and even 'spoiler' locations being created. People have a choice to go find Luna's and your maps if they want to.

Great. Before Luna and now you, there were maps on wiki, but they were very general. And no order or rhyme. I see no problem with detailed and even 'spoiler' locations being created. People have a choice to go find Luna's and your maps if they want to.

spoiler locations? idk what those are..but im just going to show to get form A to B :p

and here is port royal! and im done for today with maps :p

Attachments

• TLOPO map 2.png
    TLOPO map 2.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 266
and here is port royal! and im done for today with maps :p
Thanks a lot. i'm going to play with these and see how to get a hardcopy as well. I'll mess with scaling to get them big enough to read yet fit a 8x11. Sometimes it's just easier for me to grab a paper than jump around the computer while playing.
Very nice.

Back