should jolly roger from POTCO become the new villain for future pirate of the carribean move?

• Disney closed this game,doubt they will use a character from here.
  • It would feel to similar to the first movie,cursed undead pirates.
1st bullet; I don't believe disney would make movie decisions soley on video game characters. Although disney has tried that kind of thing before.
But I don't see any reason they can't use whatever they want from their libraries.

2nd bullert; I agree, but we still haven't been able to rid the Carrebean of them yet, have we?

1st bullet; I don't believe disney would make movie decisions soley on video game characters. Although disney has tried that kind of thing before.
But I don't see any reason they can't use whatever they want from their libraries.

2nd bullert; I agree, but we still haven't been able to rid the Carrebean of them yet, have we?

First :Of course they would make decisions based on that if it's a character from the game, they basically ended him.

Second:We basically did? Don't really see any undead after the first movie except those big guys Blackbeard had, so what's your point?

Kind of assuming the next will be the last, without Depp to carry it. Maybe a female pirate star could breathe in some new life. (Disney, my number if in the Rolodex)

so to end all of it could be perfect time to put jolly in action since i have a feeling that he is the most lesser known and i would like to see him having an army of undead and fleet of sunken ship in action for a final act maybe. as he finally have a chance to take his great vengeance against sparrow.

Although, within the Pirates of the Caribbean lore, we don't exactly know Jolly Roger's fate after the events of POTCO, with the Trident now broken, he's either mortal and powerless again or he's dead.

Back