Should the Sword of Triton be Legendary?

I think it should be a legendary not rare.

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters
What possible reasoning do you have for such a suggestion? The Sword of Triton is a weak freebie and no where near the stature of any of the other Legendarys.

Maybe to stay in the vein of the movies, if it becomes a legendary it should do more damage to enemies while fighting on a flagship? And/or maybe boost sailing stats when it's in the item hot bar? Because in my personal opinion the bonus damage to Jumbee's is quite frankly a bit too situational to be practical and could warrant an improvement.

I meant it’s own by Blackbeard and should do around maybe 90 to 100 damage to the max, also should have the ability to kill foes from far away.

"In the movie - as well as in pictures released by the game developers - the hilt of the sword features red "dots" or rubies. On the in-game version, they appear to be either black or missing, possibly indicating that a future update will include a power-up of the sword." - Pirates Online Wiki

Maybe it could stay as is and be 'powered-up' in the future through some sort of quest or other thing.

In my personal opinion the bonus damage to Jumbee's is quite frankly a bit too situational to be practical and could warrant an improvement.
I agree, but they did add Jumbees into Hollowed Woods so there is more use for it in TLOPO than previously in POTCO.
According to the wiki, "Jumbees are supernatural beings created by Voodoo practitioners." Instead of boosting damage against Jumbees, the skill could boost damage against all supernatural beings. The skill could also stay the way it is and be upgraded in this manner when the sword is 'powered-up', as mentioned in my previous post. Supernatural beings would include Jumbees, Ghosts, the Flying Dutchman's Crew on Tormenta, etc.

Back