More ships?

• Yes! The more, the merrier

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No! I'm afraid of new enemies

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Or just a plain no.... :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Lol I love the ideas especially the Black Pearl, but I also have ideas for even MORE ship types along with one example:
images 2.jpg

I know this one is ship of the line, but it would be cool with all the cannons and interior, like one gigantic map:D

Lol I love the ideas especially the Black Pearl, but I also have ideas for even MORE ship types along with one example:
View attachment 49495
I know this one is ship of the line, but it would be cool with all the cannons and interior, like one gigantic map:D
What I'd really like is a ship with an undercabin type thing. You could upgrade it to hold various shops such as a trainer and gunsmith. Maybe you could also even add a potions table or a fishing spot in the back of the ship. Also it would be cool if you could have a room where you could store things in a treasure chest :D

What I'd really like is a ship with an undercabin type thing. You could upgrade it to hold various shops such as a trainer and gunsmith. Maybe you could also even add a potions table or a fishing spot in the back of the ship. Also it would be cool if you could have a room where you could store things in a treasure chest :D
Exactly!!! You just read my mind lol! It would be could if they also had it customizable along with a captain's quarter, but the shop idea seems like a good idea.(But where would all the gold go to?:D )

Some parlor and gambling games would be cool too ( in blackjack for example, if the dealer wins, the money would go to the ship'owner, or at least a 30 percent comission..)

Here are my list of ideas:
-More ship types like the carrack
-Expansions in sailing like content and gameplay improvements
-Bring back ship of the line :(may never be possible...):
-More stats(weapon stats for example) and sailing skills
-New customizable cannon types
-The big ship interior with the big fun stuff
-Maybe new cannon ammo types
-Salvaging real ship parts from enemy ships for ship upgrading(NOT the same as materials)
This is all I have so far, but I hope this helps for any other ideas. :)

Before new ships, they need to update and increase the size of the ocean. I.E: Make the Islands much bigger (I dont think my ship is the size of an island o.o), and by adding more islands and expanding the sea it will give it a much large feel for more ships.

Before new ships, they need to update and increase the size of the ocean. I.E: Make the Islands much bigger (I dont think my ship is the size of an island o.o), and by adding more islands and expanding the sea it will give it a much large feel for more ships.

I'm fine with the size of the islands - but I would really like to see more of them, and a larger ocean area to roam / battle

IMO around the new islands and ocean areas are where I imagine the new, hopefully challenging, ships would be. New islands (or a mainland) would have at least one or two quests to challenge a crew of level 50 pirates.

Here are my list of ideas:
-More ship types like the carrack
-Expansions in sailing like content and gameplay improvements
-Bring back ship of the line :(may never be possible...):
-More stats(weapon stats for example) and sailing skills
-New customizable cannon types
-The big ship interior with the big fun stuff
-Maybe new cannon ammo types
-Salvaging real ship parts from enemy ships for ship upgrading(NOT the same as materials)
This is all I have so far, but I hope this helps for any other ideas. :)

Great stuff!

My $.02:

-Ships start with weather decks only (topsides), but fore, aft & amidships upgrade decks can be earned / bought.
-Ships start with basic cannons on the weather deck which can be upgraded (the current stats are fine, just apply them to each individual cannon - rapid fire, shrapnel, etc.).
-Additional cannons can be purchased & placed on new decks (forward facing, broadside, stern facing etc.)
-Ship's compass & captain's view can be upgraded to longer range with a "crow's nest" feature.
-Additional spars & sails can be added to customize speed vs. turning, but can be shot off by enemies in battle.
-Salvage items would appear similar to chests & pouches in fishing & looting, maybe even ammo that would be shared amongst crew.
-Abandon Ship feature (as mentioned on another thread here), captain can call abandon ship, 10-50% of cargo can be saved by playing a game, similar to repairing ship, until either the ship sinks (10% of cargo) or the game is completed (50%). Captain and crew will be tp'd to the nearest island - if the ship makes it to port before either of those happen, then no cargo penalty.
-Minus notoriety for sinking - in addition to gaining points for sinking NPC ships, a few points are removed from the captain's sailing stats when his / her ship goes down to an NPC ship. Reputation is displayed - useful when crew are deciding to join a public ship! ;)

:pirate ship:

WHAT IF:
A few times per month Disney had their GMs sail a live fleet? Or put a live person behind a random NPC ship for good loot (A Skull Chest that isn't just a Cabin Boy's Cutlass, clothes and 10 gold maybe)

-Abandon Ship feature (as mentioned on another thread here), captain can call abandon ship, 10-50% of cargo can be saved by playing a game, similar to repairing ship, until either the ship sinks (10% of cargo) or the game is completed (50%). Captain and crew will be tp'd to the nearest island - if the ship makes it to port before either of those happen, then no cargo penalty.

A captain never abandons his ship mate.;)

Q: Should there be more ships?
A: Yes, of course there should be new ships. Variety is always better.

Q: Will DIMG (Disney) add them?
A: No, most likely, 99.99% sure. :)

i think new ships types and hull types maybe a smuggler hull upgrade which has the cargo still at high as you do lvl 3 cargo and it be a black hull for sailing at night with a inscrease to speed and turning but yes ships should be added still never understood why the navy or eitc dont use brigs would be fun to see a bounty hunter war brig shooting fury coming after you when u got 4 basic users on cannon with only round and chain shot lol

Yes! We have not seen any new ships since like almost 2 years ago, and even if WE don't get any new ships,
it would be almost as good if there was new enemy ships, like a ghost ship perhaps? Like El Patron attacking pirates at sea? That would be awesome!

Saw a Juggernaut while sailing last night - one of the oldest War Frigates (EITC).

I'd like to see the ship of the line being put into the game like in potco, also maybe a warlord or manowar all three would be cool to have.

Back