Should We Have More Inventory Space!

More inventory space for weapons and clothes?

• Total voters
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need more inventory bad i have a bunch of clothes but i need more cause its almost full

YES! I'm about to have to throw out "weak" famed items because I don't have room anymore :( I only have one spot left...
EDIT (Mar 30, 2011 at 2:09 PM):
I actually just made this comment this morning on the "For Immediate Release..." thread.
We need more storage and a higher gold limit!

You people just want more more more as soon as you get it won't be enough. Then they will just change the game and call it inventory space cause that is all they will have room to do haha

Not true Camber, I will treasure every spot :p

Like I said... about to throw out famed... no doubles... full gold and nothing to buy...
EDIT (Mar 30, 2011 at 2:16 PM):
And clothes... I GUESS there are some ugly peddler clothes I wouldn't mind tossing... but still :(

Yes, we do need more inventory for clothes since they brought the peddler clothes, your right, Cathryne some of them are ugly.

Yeah we need more room. I wanna keep alot of the Peddler's Clothing items, but I have to use my lower level pirates to buy them. :fight:

Truly, I use very few of my famed weapons in my inventory. But, more room would be nice to have to keep the weapons for comparison with new ones found.

Now the clothes is a different story altogether!
If they would just put all clothes and a color wheel for each item in the merchants catalog . . .and cheap!

YES! The problem is, if I like certain combination of clothing, I would not sell them ... so no matter what, the closet is getting full so fast!

Yes, I've had to throw away so many famed and rare cursed weapons just to make room for those I can't stand to toss out and I still only have two spots open.

Back