Glitch  Shrunken Glitch

JenRedfury

Site Founder
I had drunk a shrinking potion, and got booted. When I came back on I was still small, and stayed that way until I shut pirates off! It was funny, but I'm not sure if it would happen again since I was booted. :p

Ya that's happend to me with big glitch. Also idk if this will still work, but if you take any potion and then send a pvp after you finish the pvp you'll be in potion form until you log off.

Ya that's happend to me with big glitch. Also idk if this will still work, but if you take any potion and then send a pvp after you finish the pvp you'll be in potion form until you log off.
you no how you can make ur sword glow with voodoo?

well if u do that without chaging to sword ur hand glows but ppl dont see it but if u log u could crash and then u can tp back to someone near the person u did it to the attune turns blue and ppl can see it

another way to glitch potions is to take it travel to another server and come back to the original server well at least that worked when it first came out lol i used to wander around invisible

Yea i remember as well being able to stay small after teleporting to another server, but sadly that has since been fixed but i have found when i use the invisible potion my eyes go white and stays that way until i log out.
I have also been told that the invisible potion dont work anymore, is that true?

another way to glitch potions is to take it travel to another server and come back to the original server well at least that worked when it first came out lol i used to wander around invisible

Igor loved that!!! Igor still wish you could use a Color potion with the Shrink potion, Igor say it would have made a great Smurf costume for Halloween!!
Igor working on it for next year!!! :woot:

I use to do that too. It does not work anymore =(

I also liked the El Patron Sword glitch. You could hit the glow thing and TP to someone right away and you would stay that way... You would look like a ghost. It was cool :)

I use to do that too. It does not work anymore =(

I also liked the El Patron Sword glitch. You could hit the glow thing and TP to someone right away and you would stay that way... You would look like a ghost. It was cool :)

ooooooo i didnt know that el patron sword glitch , that would of been so much fun :(

ooooooo i didnt know that el patron sword glitch , that would of been so much fun :(

It was very fun at the time because not to many people knew about it and they would all wonder why you were glowing. They fixed that glitch pretty quick it seems. I might have some screen shots I will have to look. lol

Back