Sick Of The Lag When Doing Invasions?

It is Disney's fault as they are the ones that removed the oceans so that when doing an invasion, they are ALWAYS busy. I have a new computer, and I never lagged prior to the reset, as previously stated. When you get all of those pirates in one area, there is lag. And they can fix it, but as of right now, they choose not to.

"What does it mean if I keep experiencing pauses or performance issues during game play?

dot.gif

Graphics smoothness may be choppy when there are a large number of Pirates in the same area. When this happens, try going to a less populated Ocean or another island."

This is a direct quote from Disney.
techincally they made the game take less memory so it should lag less but lag is out of most peoples controll if u dont like lag just dont do invasions u get more rep at a hour at tormenta for an hour then an invasion

Although there is lag when doing invasions cause of less servers so more people doing the invasion in each server. I have to be absolutley honest when I say I kinda like it. I have a good labtop so I don't have to worry bout lag that much, but I really like that with more people the invasions become more challenging although that makes no sense. But when theres more people in a server the invasion becomes harder so it's easier than me just picking off skeletons one by one with my amazing famed wepaons :). I like having to team up with 1 or 2 other people just to beat one skeleton even on one of my lvl 50's :).

"I like having to team up with 1 or 2 other people just to beat one skeleton even on one of my lvl 50's :)."

It's great isn't it? The more people present the harder it is to take them down. The invasions also last a very, long time also on a full server. Invasions with just a hand full of people is actually quite boring. Fun to do it with your good mates but boring and extremely easy. I just hope to get to the end to get my shot at Jolly. Bad, bad lag for sure!!

I never do invasions for rep . . . just for the fun of it!

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: Thanks.....Capt Star! Now.....what can we do about it folks??
Being patient is all that we need. POTCO will soon realize that they made a big mistake with less servers and more lag. we should wait for them to decide whats right for all the other players that dont enjoy lag.

well i dont lag much during the invasions because i have a computer that runs windows 7 and is less than a year old but with the less servers the lag has increased and i cant get as much rep as i would normally before the servers were reduced

btw u guys do know what server reduction means right?.... well if you dont it means that the game does not have enough players and it costs alot of money to run the extra servers so they remove them in other words the game is near death (if this game lost the title pirates of the caribbean it would not have even lasted the second year)

No I'm sorry I can't except that.....I love doing invasions and I want to keep on doing them...it is not my pc!

i too am getting tired of the lag and freeze up doring invasions. they used to be fun, but knot anymore. i dread them now. maybe we could get them to fix the proublem, like we got them to fix the leader boards. grrr.:flag:

i dont even see the point of invasions but lag isnt a big problem for me its all in the computer u use lol if u format your computer ( witch you shouldnt do unless you have to ) then the game would run alot smoother and you would only lag on abassa invasions

I have a wireless internet with a double core processor and with my graphics on default, or low, POTCO doesn't look like an alien planet and I get lag only when people start throwing lots of stink pot or smoke grenades.

Yes I do have wireless....Am I really one of the few people who is having this problem? I never use to!

I so understand your frustration... I recently purchased a new system and although the processer can handle the game and graphics much better, I still experience lag to some degree... There was a time, even on my old system, that I never had the lag thingy going on. I must agree with Captain Star on her evaluation... Good Luck

If you use your doll and attune Foulberto and then turn your back to him - you won't lag in the Cave of Lost Souls even if a ton of people are in there.

Back