Sick Of The Lag When Doing Invasions?

I asked Disney about it in Live Chat - they told me this game was not meant to be played on a wireless connection ..... um .... ok ??? Disney? I mean seriously? Do people really still buy desktops?

Haha....yea what the??? Get with the times Disney!

He was just making excuses (for failure) XD I'm sure there are plenty of "wired" connections out there that have lag during invasion... We all know it's the limited servers :p

Invasions started out crazy and insane from the start, the front lines fill up way to fast now agreed, If you can fall back to another blockade, less pirates and you will spawn as many enemies. Best still in my opinion is to spreadout find a quiet server or close to now, then spread out till only a few pirates per blockade. and yes i do stand behind Disney in this a a multiplay event and I dont recomend wifi or dial up for that matter.. keep up to date on all drivers and updates, Even many new computers have updates available before they hit the public. If your not sure always check with the person in charge of yer network.
Hope the pirate next to ye is up to date also ...:p

In deed Themgrind.....finding that quiet server is the first thing I do.....then call in my guild.....by the time the invasion starts.....we are over ran with pirates! I have noticed falling back has less lag.....but if you want Jolly to not get any farther than the shore line....no way to avoid lagging.

No Raven, you are not the only one. I have my graphics on high, and I get lag. But what is the point if you are looking at boxy figures? Where is the enjoyment in that?! We need more servers, and that is all there is to it.

I hate lag :cursing: I NEVER had the problem before the reset and the taking away of oceans. NOW i do!
Same here Raven and Star. So frustrating and I have all of my graphics and things locked down. One thing that helps me with the game is an app called Game Booster. I googled and dowloaded it. It doesn't help the laggy invasions unfortunately, but it does help the game run better for me. Maybe it will help you!:)

Same here Raven and Star. So frustrating and I have all of my graphics and things locked down. One thing that helps me with the game is an app called Game Booster. I googled and dowloaded it. It doesn't help the laggy invasions unfortunately, but it does help the game run better for me. Maybe it will help you!:)
thanks Kyrie :D

Back