Sick Of The Lag When Doing Invasions?

Raven Trueheart

Site Founder
I don't know if this is happening to you all...but the lag at the invasions is awful!
We start out on...what appears to be a quiet server....and when invasion starts you get
freeze ups and can't use weapons do to the lagging! This happens too much lately. Is it
because of that lack of servers? I'm beginning to hate to do invasions anymore...I just
might stop doing them completely! Something needs to be done!! Disney please do
something about it!!
cursing.gif

Can i help you raven. First its depends on yer computer mine doesnt lag ALOT second if you have aby seachest thing close it also remove the compass ye dont need it. Then hit ESC and lowern yer resolution and you should be good to go hope it helped and goodluck defending the caribbean ;)

I have removed compass, nothing happened....Yea maybe resolution is too high but who wants everyone to look like aliens? I very seldom had problems before that got rid of servers. I think there are too many people for the amount
of servers provided. Use to be just our guild doing invasions on a server....you can't find that anymore!!

I have removed compass, nothing happened....Yea maybe resolution is too high but who wants everyone to look like aliens? I very seldom had problems before that got rid of servers. I think there are too many people for the amount
of servers provided. Use to be just our guild doing invasions on a server....you can't find that anymore!!
Yea you take your guild to a server and its all yours. And did u know that the fewer ppl in the shore the easier soo if you have maxed you can even do it with really few ppl

I have written to Disney numerous times about the lag and the lack of servers. As I said in a previous post, their response was this: We understand that the new changes to the Oceans may be frustrating, but the Pirate Council has decided that this is what is best option to bring all Pirates together in a closer Community. They need to limit the amount of pirates during the invasion on the island that the invasion is occurring on.

Yea you take your guild to a server and its all yours. And did u know that the fewer ppl in the shore the easier soo if you have maxed you can even do it with really few ppl

Yes use to be fun...we have done it with two people before and won!

I have written to Disney numerous times about the lag and the lack of servers. As I said in a previous post, their response was this: We understand that the new changes to the Oceans may be frustrating, but the Pirate Council has decided that this is what is best option to bring all Pirates together in a closer Community. They need to limit the amount of pirates during the invasion on the island that the invasion is occurring on.

Bring all pirates together? "haha" yea they are cramming us in a closet! How can they control the amount of pirates during an invasion? Close the server to a certain amount of people? How would you chose who would get to play? I dont know, it is frustrating....we all love to do invasions...not any more for me!

With two level 50's it can be done....here is how I look at it....I beleive that Disney sees the amount of people there are on a server and judges the strength of the invasion by the amount of people!! Make sense?

With two level 50's it can be done....here is how I look at it....I beleive that Disney sees the amount of people there are on a server and judges the strength of the invasion by the amount of people!! Make sense?
Nope... But close there are sensors of how many ppl r in a certain room just like the sensors in this forum wich tells you how many are online and what r they doing. So therr are lvls no judging so if there r tow guys level 1 the invasion will
Be exactly the same as tow guys lvl 50. But i still cant get how you brat jolly alome i mean he has chains comin out of the ground

Nope... But close there are sensors of how many ppl r in a certain room just like the sensors in this forum wich tells you how many are online and what r they doing. So therr are lvls no judging so if there r tow guys level 1 the invasion will
Be exactly the same as tow guys lvl 50. But i still cant get how you brat jolly alome i mean he has chains comin out of the ground
I have defeated Jolly with only one other person helping. It can be done!! :)

No Raven, you are not the only one. I have my graphics on high, and I get lag. But what is the point if you are looking at boxy figures? Where is the enjoyment in that?! We need more servers, and that is all there is to it.

I hate lag :cursing: I NEVER had the problem before the reset and the taking away of oceans. NOW i do!

i have a solution raven. Ill post a thread where i say we all write to disney about our problems and keep asking for more oceans (specialy esquago) and keep naggin on and on and on till they return them. I mean certainly we re not the onlyones askin for more oceans. Who supports this idea.

Ps i get to podt the thread no stealin ideas
Please. Thank you in advance :)

lag isnt disneys problem they cant fix it its ur comp so if u had a new quad core comp then you wouldnt lag at all but if u had a quad core a few years old filled with junk and large programs then that means that you will lag quite a bit

lag isnt disneys problem they cant fix it its ur comp so if u had a new quad core comp then you wouldnt lag at all but if u had a quad core a few years old filled with junk and large programs then that means that you will lag quite a bit

It is Disney's fault as they are the ones that removed the oceans so that when doing an invasion, they are ALWAYS busy. I have a new computer, and I never lagged prior to the reset, as previously stated. When you get all of those pirates in one area, there is lag. And they can fix it, but as of right now, they choose not to.

"What does it mean if I keep experiencing pauses or performance issues during game play?

dot.gif

Graphics smoothness may be choppy when there are a large number of Pirates in the same area. When this happens, try going to a less populated Ocean or another island."

This is a direct quote from Disney.

Back