siege needs to get reworked asap

Marvin Wolf

Honorable Pirate
Yea yea Happy New Year and all.. got back for a bit of looting at gold room as always and I noticed siege got nerfed bad.
Now it takes around 3 shots to kill Seabards and Moluks that are under level 40, and 4 sometimes 5 for over level 40.
No one asked for siege to get nerfed, reworked? Yes but thats another piece to the puzzle.
Thank you

If I'm not mistaken no siege changes have been made in the live server yet it's still under testing.
@The Crew can confirm or deny this.

Also siege is definitely way stringer than it should be normally for how easy it is to obtain, definitely needs to be looked at / a Nerf

But like I said I don't think that's happened yet

I was gonna say uh.. Did they do an update last night because I was in the gold room doing normal damage most of the day yesterday.

No one asked for siege to get nerfed, reworked?
Grenades are most certainly overpowered in terms of their damage potential. The only thing really balancing out Siege Charge is its limited ammunition capacity. Even with the default Grenades, and with the right skill distribution, you can outperform the other Legendary Weapons.

In my opinion, it would be best to nerf Grenades and then introduce more powerful lootable Grenades. To me it's weird that the arguably strongest weapon in the game is a common item that you get at Level 20.

Back