Signature Notice 8/24/2012

Everyone, be aware.. probably within the day I am gonna be putting a hard cap at 220px. Anything above that in your signatures will simply be cut off and hidden from view. Sorry to do it this way and while I think signatures are a unique way to express yourself on the forums, they were simply not meant to take up a lot of space.​
I want moderators to be able look out for more important things instead of chasing after big signatures. Please remember that your full signature will appear in your editor box but on posts it will only show the first 220px.​
If you wanna be on our list of favorites though, 200px or less please.​
*We don't have a list of favorites

Everyone, be aware.. probably within the day I am gonna be putting a hard cap at 220px. Anything above that in your signatures will simply be cut off and hidden from view. Sorry to do it this way and while I think signatures are a unique way to express yourself on the forums, they were simply not meant to take up a lot of space.​
I want moderators to be able look out for more important things instead of chasing after big signatures. Please remember that your full signature will appear in your editor box but on posts it will only show the first 220px.​
If you wanna be on our list of favorites though, 200px or less please.​
*We don't have a list of favorites
Ty Davy you have great ideas :D now we dont have to keep going on with this feud lol :D
... :lol1: ... ROFL ...
idk if that was a joke Jade lol
Ty Davy you have great ideas :D now we dont have to keep going on with this feud lol :D idk if that was a joke Jade lol
nvm lol i see what u meant now

Last edited by a moderator:
This post does not exist
background.jpg

For those of you who don't know how to find the size of your signature, right click on it and go to properties.
Then you will see this:
signaturesize.JPG

My signature fits the height rules but not the width, so I should make it smaller.

For those of you who don't know how to find the size of your signature, right click on it and go to properties.
Then you will see this:
View attachment 39139
My signature fits the height rules but not the width, so I should make it smaller.

Im curious but idk how to do it with my mac lol i have both mac and windows too
(ik how just asking so it answers for others but not sure if they have what i have on mac:p)

Back