Signatures Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy Everyone!

Just a friendly reminder for all that use Signatures. Please keep them free of large images/gifs and large amounts of text. Images/gifs should not exceed 200 pixels in height. Also for those creating signatures for others, please be sure that the image follows our current guidelines.

Thank you.
Pirates Forums Staff!

• Signatures
  • Signatures may not be abused. Please keep them free of videos, large images, and large amounts of text. They must not distract from posts. Persons found, at our discretion, to be abusing signatures could lose the ability to have one entirely.
https://piratesforums.co/help/terms

Wish I would have seen this earlier. :p I made a signature, and I was proud of it, but no matter how I try, I cant get it to size down! I made it on Photobucket's photo editor.... Can anyone help me?

Wish I would have seen this earlier. :p I made a signature, and I was proud of it, but no matter how I try, I cant get it to size down! I made it on Photobucket's photo editor.... Can anyone help me?

If you made a safe copy of it then you, could try and make it smaller?

PM me if you need help resizing your image. I'll gladly help you out :)

Locking this old thread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back