Question Signatures

D

Davy Darkskull

Hey everyone. I see most people have some really cool signatures on there profiles and post. I was just wondering how I correctly add a signature to my posts. I made a picture and uploaded it, but it never showed up. It just shows some type of photo error. Does the signature have to be a specific file type or dimension? Thanks!

EDIT: And also, I cannot seem to upload a photo of my pirate. It is a JPEG and within the correct file size, however, it does not show on my player card.

Hey everyone. I see most people have some really cool signatures on there profiles and post. I was just wondering how I correctly add a signature to my posts. I made a picture and uploaded it, but it never showed up. It just shows some type of photo error. Does the signature have to be a specific file type or dimension? Thanks!

If you want to put a image into your signature I just suggest you to upload the image to imgur.com and do this;

I also honestly wouldn't know any specifics myself. I can only tell you that the image can't be too big otherwise it will appear as this;
c24da6aeb25a9cb8b57be670ba0be5f0.png

Back