Silver Freeze

Keep looting at Smasho, you'll get it eventually! Ask higher level friends to come as well because they will speed up the process.

Idea: Dont worry about finding it, there's other knives that aren't legendary but that are better. You can find it anywhere also so more than likely you'll find it eventually anyway. ;)

Keep looking and looting Davy! ;) :sword fight: You will get it eventually!
I got mine from Dark Hart a Friday noon if that helps! - But that was when Silver Freeze had first came out...
All I'm saying is loot in Tormenta or even the Mines too not only Smasho! Good luck :D

You're not the only one, Davy. I've been a member of the game for 2 years and the only legendary weapon I have is the Heart of Padres (which I got from a redeem code) :/

The best time is around 2pm PST abassa, takes around 10mins to get silver freeze but you need to have at least 50 pirates attacking him as well, I managed to get 2 lots of silver freeze on this pirate, now if trade had been out I would have traded it to another pirate to have

The best time is around 2pm PST abassa, takes around 10mins to get silver freeze but you need to have at least 50 pirates attacking him as well, I managed to get 2 lots of silver freeze on this pirate, now if trade had been out I would have traded it to another pirate to have

As long as the pirates work together, they can kill him easy. Eight is a good number... at least one pirate has got to have either Behemoth or El Patron's Lost Sword... something with that type of special on it so you can take a lot of hits from him... (Behemoth is preferred because since he damages you a lot, the ability charges before it runs out, making it pretty much infinite when fighting him as long as he is attacking you)... also need some healers and some good damage.

still trying for silver freeze is there any tricks to boost my chances of getting it or is it just a try until I get it thing...ie should I use my knives when trying to get the silver freeze or does it matter:skullpeak:

The first time I got Silver Freeze was at level 34, it took me about 3 months starting when Foulberto first came out to find it... Then I got it in Fort Charles from a Mercenary a week later... It is just luck and good timing
Good luck!

Guys I feel like im the only maxxed player without Silver Freeze. I've booked in days at Smasho anyone have any ideas :rumgone:

I found my set of Silver Freeze at Foulberto Smasho! If you are looking specific, try Foulberto Smasho and you will eventually get them. For example I found my set when Abassa was Full of members! ;)

Despite what most pirates tell you, Silver Freeze can be found on places other than Raven's Cove. Though very uncommon, they have been found at General Darkhart, Undead Timothy Dartan, and even Bonerattler. :D

Also as Kat said; there are other throwing knifes which are more powerful than SF! :cannon:

Good luck Davy! :treasure:

Idea: Dont worry about finding it, there's other knives that aren't legendary but that are better. You can find it anywhere also so more than likely you'll find it eventually anyway. ;)

Are these are harder to loot for? lol and what are their names, knowing my lick I've probably trashed them while looking for silver freeze.

Are these are harder to loot for? lol and what are their names, knowing my lick I've probably trashed them while looking for silver freeze.
Depends on each person what knives you would want. Me personally, I look for vipers den (good for ranking and looting)and Demon fang (looting)

I finally got it tonight... well I guess this morning since its after midnight! LOL dont give up. It took me since the introduction of Fouberto till now to finally get it. Definitely worth all the wait and work too.

screenshot_2013-07-14_23-52-25.jpg

Back