Simple Upgrade on the Chatbar?

Driftarr

Wanted Pirate
So you're excited to tell the pirates around you, your crew, or your guild something really exciting that just happened to you, so you're typing your long-winded message in your in-game chatbar;

"Woah guys. I wqs sailing back from from hanging out with some friends in Kingshead when I saw a mermaid in the water! She gave secret redeem codes, it was great!"

You're about to send but realise the word "was" is a typo and instead of having to mash all that is holy out of your < key to get to the error, you could just... You know, scroll your cursor to the mistake and fix it?

I know this is super minor but it would be a lovely little upgrade in my opinion.

So you're excited to tell the pirates around you, your crew, or your guild something really exciting that just happened to you, so you're typing your long-winded message in your in-game chatbar;

"Woah guys. I wqs sailing back from from hanging out with some friends in Kingshead when I saw a mermaid in the water! She gave secret redeem codes, it was great!"

You're about to send but realise the word "was" is a typo and instead of having to mash all that is holy out of your < key to get to the error, you could just... You know, scroll your cursor to the mistake and fix it?

I know this is super minor but it would be a lovely little upgrade in my opinion.
The home key also works. Unsure, but ctrl+< might also work. Try it out!

Chris

i just enter it anyway and type the word correctly directly after. I feel if they're going to do this just get rid of the filter entirely

Back