Sincere Apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackgun5149

Sea Legs
Well some may know me some may not. But in all honesty couldnt be anymore ashamed. I blamed TLOPO and sided with another remake. I am gulliable very easily. And decided to believe every word i heard. I saw another remake making alot of progress i got angry with TLOPO. I am give my deepest apologies for any arguments i have caused with any players. In all honesty i just wanted the game back. I give my apologies to the developers and everyone else to TLOPO

Well I do not know you jackgun and do not know about any specifics of your leaving... But unless you were banned, I heartily welcome you back. If you did fight with others specifically you should make things right with them too of course :) That being said... Welcome aboard! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as it continues to be a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and great talking points for interaction. Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back