Site Issues

I forgot to mention that the d2fhxf8f1mx9n3.cloudfront.net it seems to be fixed, but at times it still shown at the bottom (so then the site becomes unavailable for a sort period of time). I still can't understand how the location can affect my connection at forums. :confused::confused:

:eek::( Wow!
Davy Darkrage owns and takes care of this site FREE OF CHARGE and at HIS OWN EXPENSE.

First of all, IF anyone has a problem, please TELL DAVY on his page or send him a Convo.
Don't make a whole thread about it.

Secondly, What does Forums owe us, really?
Instead of complaining the time something goes wrong, praise him for all of the awesomeness.

Sorry Davy that you had to see this. If I had the power as Staff I would have taken it down before your honorable, worthy, hard-working, selfless, kind-hearted eyes saw it.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thanks Davy, for all that you do for us!
We wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for you!
:cheers: Cheers to Davy!

Sorry Davy that you had to see this. If I had the power as Staff I would have taken it down before your honorable, worthy, hard-working, selfless, kind-hearted eyes saw it.

Actually, all that needed to be done was report the thread. ;)

As Davy mentioned, it is good to post problems, as others may be having the same site issues. Then a reply can be made so everyone may reference it. Hence his reply:
Firstly, I do appreciate problems getting reported. If you don't speak up when you have a problem, I probably don't know it's happening and have no plans to look into it or fix it.

Just be mindful of how the post is worded. And remember, none of the Staff are paid employees. :thanks:

This problem should be (mostly) gone. Again, you may still see this page every once in awhile (maybe a couple times a day at the most).. but that's normal.

If it starts happening more than every once in awhile, to the point it's annoying to use the forums, please let me know.

Back