Question Site Medals

Annah6818

Honorable Pirate
I had no idea where to post this question so I came here. How do I make it so you can see the medals I've gotten on the side profile when I post on a thread?

I had no idea where to post this question so I came here. How do I make it so you can see the medals I've gotten on the side profile when I post on a thread?
Looks functional to me :) though where to go in order to turn these on/off is still a good question!
upload_2016-10-12_7-43-26.png

Yeah just give it a bit of time, although I do wonder what's gonna happen when they are more than 3 or 6... the list will be getting too long haha

Yeah just give it a bit of time, although I do wonder what's gonna happen when they are more than 3 or 6... the list will be getting too long haha
They will only show your top three, as you will be able to put them in order on your profile.

How do we get medals anyway?
We create them in correspondence with certain events, such as Talk Like A Pirate Day or things such as forum/in-game events. Obviously we can't do anything in-game yet, but you do have the chance to earn a medal for the forums' 6th anniversary right now. Any time a medal is created there will always be instructions on how to acquire it. Once that criteria has been fulfilled, admins and mods have the power to award it to you.

We create them in correspondence with certain events, such as Talk Like A Pirate Day or things such as forum/in-game events. Obviously we can't do anything in-game yet, but you do have the chance to earn a medal for the forums' 6th anniversary right now. Any time a medal is created there will always be instructions on how to acquire it. Once that criteria has been fulfilled, admins and mods have the power to award it to you.
What is the criteria to get the 6 year medal? I haven't seen anything about it

I found the link to arrange them! You can see I arranged mine in the order that they were awarded.

https://piratesforums.co/account/medals

I had to go to the notification that said I was awarded the medal, and then click the button there to manage them.

@Captain Star is there an easier way to get to that page besides clicking the notification that says a medal was awarded?

Edit: Wow I feel dumb. I just realized that you can click the medals under your own profile next to one of your own posts and there's a button there to arrange them.. :smh:

Last edited:
Hmmm I can't seem to organized my medals..I clicked on the medal under my profile and it shows only that one medal but when I click on show all medals it shows the P6F medal but I can't arrange it with my first medal..I don't see the arrange button when my medals are showing...Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmm I can't seem to organized my medals..I clicked on the medal under my profile and it shows only that one medal but when I click on show all medals it shows the P6F medal but I can't arrange it with my first medal..I don't see the arrange button when my medals are showing...Am I doing something wrong?
The reason you are unable to 'arrange' is you only have one medal.

upload_2016-10-16_15-37-13.png

There's button there when I click the medals under my profile. Maybe you just don't have the 2nd medal? That's the only thing I can think of. But if you have it then I have no idea. Make sure you're clicking your profile medals and not someone else's

Edit: The "View all medals" button shows all medals available, not all the ones you have

Back