Sketches and Drawings by Bart Gunshot

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
Here are some small sketches and drawings I have done over about the past two years. Enjoy!

A forest w/ a small stream running through it.
image.jpg

Some ruins in a jungle.
image.jpg

A savannah.
image.jpg

A jail highly inspired by the POTCO jail.
image.jpg

Started by sketching a octopus attached onto some shipwreck, quickly evolved into a kraken theme.
image.jpg

Cuba from POTCO.
image.jpg

And finally Padres Del Fuego from POTCO.
image.jpg

WOW!!! What program did you use?
Haha, I used my Ipad for this as I am much better with my hand than my hand on a mouse. I used an app called Sketchbook Express. Its a bit difficult to use as you can only have a maximum of 3 layers, but its the best I have found for the Ipad, and its free unless you want to buy the "pro brushes" (which I did, only $0.99). I had to plan out my layers carefully and merge completed layers as I went. I probably used about 20 total layers for the entire thing but always combined them down to 3 as that is the max.

Haha, I used my Ipad for this as I am much better with my hand than my hand on a mouse. I used an app called Sketchbook Express. Its a bit difficult to use as you can only have a maximum of 3 layers, but its the best I have found for the Ipad, and its free unless you want to buy the "pro brushes" (which I did, only $0.99). I had to plan out my layers carefully and merge completed layers as I went. I probably used about 20 total layers for the entire thing but always combined them down to 3 as that is the max.
I'll have to try that sometime soon!

Excellent perspective work Bart =D
None of these are good.............. >_>

THEY ARE AMAZING!!! <3
Hahaha thanks!
the bottom pic with 4 squares.. Top 2 look a bit like Catacombs/Tormenta and the bottom left reminds me of Ravens Cove. As for the boarded up one, that is really nice looking. :)
Tormenta, Cursed Caverns on the top left, Murky Hollow on the top right. I didn't even realise that the bottom left looks a bit like El Patron's mines! Thanks!

Back