Sketches and Drawings by Bart Gunshot

I've compiled practically all my artwork into several collages, a few of them I haven't posted yet! Enjoy.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When Disney hires you someday (as either an artist, animator, or imagineer), perhaps ye can find the time to tattoo the bottom of my...um...foot with the image of the Kraken. ;)

*Very nice talent ye got there, Bart.
The problem I forsee with putting my "talent" to use as a job someday is... I can't do this stuff unless it is entirely my idea, something I envision, something I may use reference photos and ideas for but from which I compose an entirely new drawing from MY head.

I could never be sucessful at drawing something someone told me to draw, as in most corperate and "job" settings is how it would likely go down. Even if I was the idea guy, it would be "put on paper" by someone else... And of course it would be several idea guys that work together to create one idea... So it is never your own.

So, unless there is a job out there that alows me to be the entire creative person I want to be, it will have to remain a hobby. Or I could become an independent artist and have to live in my parent's basement which honestly sounds like a bad way to go.

Anyways...
Background was rushed as I had to finish it quickly because it was due for my drawing class in an hour. Colored pencil.
image.jpg

All stippling (dots) and hatching (lines) only, no shading. Only pen.
image.jpg

A sketch, pencil. I'm getting better at drawing people, but still have a ways to go.
image.jpg

I haven't posted in a while here time to update :) They are in chronological order per spoiler.
Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us. Faces are a bit derpy but oh well. (Colored Pencil)
pic2.JPG

Joel and Tess from The Last of Us + Clicker. (Colored Pencil)
oWrG8At.png

(Acrylic Paint)
pic5.JPG

(Watercolor Paint)
pic9.JPG

(Digital Artwork)
pic10.JPG

pic8.JPG

(Colored pencil on book page)
4S6zHag.png

pic4.JPG

pic6.JPG

(Acrylic Paint)
pic3.JPG

(Watercolor Paint)
pic7.JPG

(Oil Paint)
xXYoSDQ.png

(Mixed Media -- Painted paper, colored tissue paper, book pages, white acrylic paint, and pencil)
usYk1Ph.png

Painted the back wall in my room and hung up some of my art. Waiting on more frames to display the rest.
pic11.JPG

These drawing are incredibly amazing........ I really wish that I could draw or create art as well as you, but I can only draw cartoons :| lol You shall forever be a hero in my book of artists :)

Back