Skill Distribution For Retrain Sailing N Cannon

I kind of hate having to retrain when I switch between plundering with crew and SVS. No matter what I do though I still get sunk a lot in SVS.
Alright lol, Do you have a crew when you svs in andaba? Crews are a major part of ship in svs. The svs setup is for best performance for captain and gunners but as you get more experience, you will learn what type of setup works best for you.
If you want i can help you sometime(look for me in French isle in andaba)
Here are some other tips that might help- https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-tips.728/

I kind of hate having to retrain when I switch between plundering with crew and SVS. No matter what I do though I still get sunk a lot in SVS.

LOL,. i spend 40k everyday for retrain my skill for best combination for different situation.. dont hate to retrain till u find suitable combination !

Reactions: LEO
LOL,. i spend 40k everyday for retrain my skill for best combination for different situation.. dont hate to retrain till u find suitable combination !
Lol yeah in SvS we make 200 k gold in 2 or 3 days depending in the bounty in svs

WHat dose svs mean
ship vs. ship.. i think.
confused.png

Reactions: LEO
The first posts above are for levels 25 to 30 sailing/cannon. A lot don't have mastered sailing/gunning so i'm gonna give what i think is best to set up sailing/gunning for svs for levels between 20 to 25 sailing.

For war sloop level 20-25: (based on sailing with a crew)

1. broadsides-- 1 to 3 skill points on each -also 5 skill points on round shot in cannon to increase broadside power
2. Full sail-- 3 or 4 skill points (sloops are fast)
3. come about -- 1 skill point
4. open fire-- 1 to 3 skill points
5. ramming speed--1 to 2 skill points
6. take cover-- 5 skill points(a must)
7. windcatcher -- 4 or 5 skill points
8. tacking-- 1 or 2 skill points (need it for good turning)

*good for close and distant range combat with a crew*

Try to master sailing

This is a Recomended set up for svs Cannon level 20 to 25:

Shoot - 4 or 5 skill points
Rapid reload - 4 or 5 skill points
Barrage - 4 or 5 skill points
Fury - 4 or 5 skill points
Lighting/thunder - 4 or 5 skill points

* Use a fury or thunder cannon ram (can get them from cannon defense)

Try to master cannon to use the first setup as it will help you more in svs:
Sail a war ship in a group and use round shot only. Have the entire crew destroy sails first and then hull to get max rep plus crew bonus. Its best to fight ships above lvl 30.

If you mates have any questions regarding SvS on setting up Sailing or gunning or SvS tips feel free to ask.

Also more SvS tips here - https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-tips.728/

Most welcome mates. If ya have any questions feel free to ask. I'd be glad to help!

Back