Recruiting SKULLY'S BOOMERS

Skully Crossbones

Honorable Pirate
The first baby boomer guild is now active. You can be a little younger than a "boomer" and if you have a child, grandchild etc, you would like to play pirates with, they are all welcome.

The invite code is RACZ1981. To use that, press the F key (for friends). At the bottom of that menu you see GUILD.. press that. On that next menu you see Invitation Code, select that and type in the code above.

Come help me make this a great guild.

Skully Crossbones
Guild Master.

not working

is anyone on game right now?
Ill be on port royal docks abassa
name-Mohavi

could be a bug since I have not got compass yet

The first baby boomer guild is now active. You can be a little younger than a "boomer" and if you have a child, grandchild etc, you would like to play pirates with, they are all welcome.

The invite code is RACZ1981. To use that, press the F key (for friends). At the bottom of that menu you see GUILD.. press that. On that next menu you see Invitation Code, select that and type in the code above.

Come help me make this a great guild.

Skully Crossbones
Guild Master.
Invite code not working

not sure when the game will be back on line but if you still can't get the code to work i can meet you in game or see if i can generate a new one for you.

I'm really upset. After talking the Boomer guild up on several topics, I thought I would get more people interested in an older guild. It's just not happening. Maybe folks in the game don't come to the forum here to get news or items of interest.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining us, please tell them about the code or have them contact me here.

Back