SLEEPY HOLLOW IS BACK!!!

Who is Your favorite character from Sleepy Hollow the 2013-present day TV show?

• Ichabod Crane

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Abby Mills

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Jenny Mills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katrina Crane

• Capt. Frank Irving

• Henry Parrish

• Headless Horseman/Abraham Van Brunt

• Horseman of War

• Moloch

• ANY OF THE EVIL DEMONS >:D

• Total voters

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES SLEEPY HOLLOW IS BACK!!! Ok, so if you didn't know already from that previous statement, then I LOVE Sleepy Hollow, the 2013-present day TV series. I've even made a shipping, and I'm planning on doing some fanart for the show (NOT THE SHIPPING THO) The shipping is of Ichabod CranexJenny Mills. And, NO CATRINA (or Katrina, IDK how it's spelled I've seen it both ways) WHY U
GO TO THE DARK SIDE?? :( Trinnnna... Whhhhhy??? Icky loved you so much!!!
SO IF U LIKE FABULOUS SLEEPY HOLLOW AND WOULD LIKE TO CHAT ABOUT IT IDK IF ANYONE ELSE LIKES IT BUT IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING WATCHING IT THEN I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!

I wasn't even aware that there was a television show about said series. :confused: I've seen the movie though and while although it took me awhile to get used to it, I absolutely "enjoyed" Depp's acting in that particular movie.

I wasn't even aware that there was a television show about said series. :confused: I've seen the movie though and while although it took me awhile to get used to it, I absolutely "enjoyed" Depp's acting in that particular movie.
I haven't seen the movie, but if you choose to watch Sleepy Hollow (The show) I recommend from the beginning, because it's in season... I think 3. Plus, I think that Abby and Ichabod had a haircut between seasons 2-3. I wish that Icky's long hair was back... in the past cutscenes he then wouldn't need to wear a wig... and I liked when he had long hair...

If you ever wanna talk about the show with me feel free to because I do like it a lot. I am going to watch it yet again on Thursday :)
So, tomorrow? Oh, and FYI Wednesday has been cancelled due to a scheduling error, so today can either be a second tuesday or an extra Thursday lol

Yeah I'm in college and it totally stinks I don't wanna be an adult anymore :(
lol only in middle school XD I hate middle school because that's when bullying usually is at it's peak... rumors... rumors everywhere about everyone... in fact, there was a fight between a few of my schoolmates last year right outside of my house... I haven't seen the one who started it this year, nor the rest of last year after the fight.

Back