Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Nay!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it origina;!

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
I was looking on the internet for some unreleased PotCO content, like Dual Cutlasses and Fist Fighting....and I found this:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_Online_Artifacts

There are some cool features that have not been released and they look very cool.

For instance:
A new font and a better Fancy Loadingscreen:

This looks really cool right?

I think our devs can make this.....

but that's not all...
look at these Menu's:

or a new chat system for NPC's!

or maybe a new GUI for the inventory!

latest

latest

Or an advanced ship customisation:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/piratesonline/images/a/as heck/Illustrations_potc_skull_large.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/670?cb=20140623214905

screenshot-Tue-Jun-28-22-13-16-2011-529.jpg

screenshot-Tue-Jun-28-22-13-27-2011-1178.jpg

So..... Do ye like the idea @TLoPO Crew?

I would say: TRY!

Those stuff is great, Id love to see better quality graphics and visual design in the game. Some of these designs shown here could be improved on, but thank you for the good find! Should be taken into consideration

Thank you!

I and probably the whole PotCO Community really appreciate that!:cheers:

Of course I'm in favor of more ship customizations. The other stuff is less attractive to me but I'm in favor of improvements as long as they maintain the basic look and feel of the original game.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff like this on the Concept Art page on the Wiki too. Even more cool stuff was planned for the cancelled videogame POTC: Armada of the Da**ed. It's a shame Kings' video was taken down. If you got to see it in time there were scripted events, visual effects, and ships not seen in POTCO. The developers of both of these games poured their hearts into their work. Both times, the developers' overlords screwed them over. Armada was canceled in its later stages to make way for a Tron videogame which ended up tanking.

I will say though, some of this content was not added into the game, or was once in the game but later replaced, because something came along that was better.

Last edited:
I was looking on the internet for some unreleased PotCO content, like Dual Cutlasses and Fist Fighting....and I found this:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_Online_Artifacts

There are some cool features that have not been released and they look very cool.

For instance:
A new font and a better Fancy Loadingscreen:

This looks really cool right?

I think our devs can make this.....

but that's not all...
look at these Menu's:

or a new chat system for NPC's!

or maybe a new GUI for the inventory!

latest

latest

Or an advanced ship customisation:

So..... Do ye like the idea @TLoPO Crew?

I would say: TRY!
The menu and UI changes look like something out of a cheap 90's rpg lol. There's a reason they scrapped them imo.

What ship is used to show off the advanced customization in the last couple of pictures, it looks like a brig (maybe looks different because of new decor), but then again it looks like a whole new ship.

Excellent work finding all this stuff! I love looking at cut content from video games. Especially stuff like this. It would be interesting to see this implemented. If you can find anymore, please share!

What ship is used to show off the advanced customization in the last couple of pictures, it looks like a brig (maybe looks different because of new decor), but then again it looks like a whole new ship.View attachment 108700 View attachment 108701
Reminds me of the Carrack, but I dont think thats it.

That's the Pearl's bowsprit. And the Pearl has 3 lanterns on her aft. Remember they were going to do more chapters so maybe there were more cinematics the pearl would have been featured in

Those stuff is great, Id love to see better quality graphics and visual design in the game. Some of these designs shown here could be improved on, but thank you for the good find! Should be taken into consideration
Irene, bit OT, there was a recent discussion about game graphics and that tlopo uses a version of Panda. What was shown was examples of Panda, Panda in default and Panda in some higher level render mode which looked great. From the looks of the examples, in my opinion, tlopo is running Panda in default mode only at this time.

Is my theory correct? IDK. Can the dev's actually implement the newer type render api? Don't know that either. But if you can find the thread where Mr. Wass posted pics of a car and landscape, that is the one to investigate. I went to the websites themselves which had those videos and it seemed very obvious to me. You can compare them side by side.
GL

i may be climbing out of the bushworks 1 1/2 years later but the idea of a buyable East Indiaman/galleon hybrid class would be epic! ofcourse, only avalable if you for example have completed saving the black pearl.

They're adding a completely new minigame to TLOPO, none of this should be out of the realm of possibility, and personally, I'd encourage this overhaul! unless some blokes are making a reimagined version, Like Toontown's corporate clash, I say bring these new and unused ideas to the game, and make it the grand adventure it never got the chance to be! But, that's the opinion of an old salty sea dog too. Hehe.

All of that looks very awesome! If they could put something like that in, that would be cool. But right now, I think their resources are limited at the moment.
But still, that all looks awesome!

Back