Smash the Most Skeletons Winners (07/12/13)

To tell you guys the truth... I did not open any of the loot I received except for an occasional chest. About 3 of those 5 chests I opened had brights XD. I wonder how much I missed out of on :p

:lol1:Did anyone received their email? Because I haven't received it yet. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearty congratulations to ye,Christopher Docksilver!

Many thanks for taking part in our Smash The Most Skeletons competition. You have proven yourself a truly savvy skeleton smasher, and you're one of our top forty Pirates with the most undead defeated!

Enjoy yer well-earned prize of 50,000 gold coins! To get yer gold, you need to log in and redeem this code in-game:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BEFORE YOU REDEEM THE CODE: If yer already at max gold, start spending first before redeeming! The gold code respects the maximum amount of gold a Pirate can carry.

To redeem codes in-game:
- Hit Enter to open your chat window.
- In the chat window, type /code followed by a space, then the code listed above.
Make sure you type a space between /code and the actual code listed above.
- Hit Enter again to redeem.

A notice pops up that the code has been redeemed successfully, and your gold amount will increase.

Congrats again!
Battle on, mate, but watch yer step – ol' Jolly Roger may have his eye on ye now...

Fair winds,

Katie

Just got this, so check your mail Captain Rai, Rapidfire Sebu, Charles Warmonk Lord Darknesz TheGleamings Mark Scurvyfox

Jolly Roger may have his eye on ye now...:facepalm: :lol1:

2j2bvaa.jpg

Redeeming the code:

2l1gth.jpg

Back