Smear Campaing goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasurer

Site Founder
Until people stop smearing there is no hope that there will ever be piece around here.

I am not saying this to start problem but to stop them.

People continue to smear when I haven't done antyhing at all other than what everybodys I am doing.

Yesterday this site sent like 10 people ( and I don't mean that someone sent) to spam our site, filling
everything with smear messages and spam posts griefing and the like. We have taken action and will
ban anyone we see spamming our site until things settle down.

I would like to ask the admins to please stop cooperating with this smear campaign. You can read their response on that very thread, at least one of them.

For example lets look at this guy: (Removed)

He spammed our site 2 days in a round and continued doing it, we allowed him to express his opinions
but the spamming went way too far. If you read his comments on his profile there are admins and mods
there putting more gas on the flames. I say enough is enough. Stop the smear campaing.

Our guild forum is hosted on this site, ( but no one can see it ) on members of the guild.

Our forums has been used as a guild killing machine.

I would like to formally ask our guild forum called "Spania" Be removed from this site.

And if kind enough I would like the forum be given over to us.

THANK YOU.

I have asked repeatedly that members do not go over and bash your site, and while I have no control over others actions, it's disappointing that some may do so. We do not encourage it, and I know you are not accusing us of doing so.

I will say here in front of everyone, that I have removed the names of particular members who have been doing so from your post, because at this point I'd like all the pointing fingers to come to an end.

The Spania guild forum will be removed here within the next few days as per your request. I will consider exporting the data from it and giving it to you, but there's a lot of implications to think about in doing so.

I am closing this thread because as I've said, it's now time to move on. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you feel there is more to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back