Sneak Peak - Scoundrel of the Sea

It is this system whenever you sink ships you gain a level and there are 4 levels of it first is a skull once you sink more you get 1 bone then a hunter comes 2 more hunters come and full a ship of the line and abunch of hunters come and the navy closes all ports except one and you have to get to it before they close it to or they will sink you.

I'll just teleport off my ship if they get close to sinking me
Great plan leave more then likely a full load of royal chests, and a low level crew to sink!:skullpeak:

First off let me disclose I am on test.

This update puts the challenge back at sea. This update is more for high level pirates. It is real difficult for a low level pirate sailing light class ships to get a hunter after ye. Now for a pirate with high level sailing skill a war class ship and a decent crew this update gives a challenge. Look at it like SvS type action in regular plundering.

The last three updates has made the high seas better. I for one have sent feedback for nearly 3 years for what we now have to be added. We now have a Boss Flagship, Fleets, and soon to live Bounty hunters! I can hardly wait to face this new challenge with my cadre of master pirates on live!

Sailing and flagships is what hooked me into this game. Now it will be a challenge to get full royals! A Challenge to port with ful royals!

Thank ye Disney Dev's! Keep the new content coming!

When you get full cargo the ship comes after you.
No, Bounty Hunters come when ye have a majority of royal chests in cargo. Ports close when ye hit full royals on some ships.

It's Bounty Hunters. If you sink them you get all of the loot they got from the ships they've sunken. And if they sink you..... Well then they sink you, there's not much more than that.

It's Bounty Hunters. If you sink them you get all of the loot they got from the ships they've sunken. And if they sink you..... Well then they sink you, there's not much more than that.

Sorry mate, but this is not the case. Bounty Hunters drop standard loot, no more no less.

Back