Sneak Peak - Scoundrel of the Sea

So a ship that attacks our ship isn't that kinda like all the other ships. Ps ill try to find the thread to see if someone did post this idea.

A sea mini game would be fun but if its another svs thing thats kinda boring. Honestly disney hasnt really impressed me in a while

It does say 'Hunter' on top of the chasing ship, maybe on the other ship it says 'runner' or something?:confused: Maybe you have to get away from it since there is a flag on the ships damage icon? Lots of possibilities right now.

My question is; did whoever created that video record it from TEST server? Or a 'leak' from the Potco game designers/insiders? How come that none of our fellow pirate testers said anything about it and suddenly there was a video done already? Hmmm ...

Well if it was on test I missed seeing it. Maybe on the "insiders" test server?
It did say a sneak peek so it was put out there intentionally.

My question is; did whoever created that video record it from TEST server? Or a 'leak' from the Potco game designers/insiders? How come that none of our fellow pirate testers said anything about it and suddenly there was a video done already? Hmmm ...

Igor been on test all week and nothing there mate!! Igor say just the stock normal stuff!!

'Sneak peek' was the pirates online fan site YouTube team terminology. The 'material' itself may or may not be intended to be released officially by Disney Potco - yet -, I'd think, otherwise it would be advertised officially on the Disney Potco website. So maybe it's still in the works.

It says, "Do YOU have what it takes to be a Scoundrel of the Sea?" YOU means any of us, who can beat that specially flagged ship (black-red stripe one called Hunter), would be the Scoundrel of the Sea? And the 'prize' would be a 'customized Jolly Roger flag' for our own ship?

So this is like ship PvP, but EVERYONE has to be in it. And face whoever the hunter is? So its fend for your self? Is the hunter ship a NPC or real person? I am in suspense.

So this is like ship PvP, but EVERYONE has to be in it. And face whoever the hunter is? So its fend for your self? Is the hunter ship a NPC or real person? I am in suspense.
If its a 24/7 free for all I may never sail again.... There are so many question swirling because they only showeed us what 10 seconds of it. They gave no details.... Suspense is killing me....

This is not the Fan Site Channel. This is the offical Disney Pirates Online Channel. I'm positive that they have some servers dedicated to their own testing by their staff. Us testers don't do it all. They see if its what they want then they give it to the mass of testers to find anything they have missed. The developers no doubt recorded this by playing on their own private test servers. Which they have...

Idk what this could be... Maybe like a pirate hunter sort of thing that chases you around? :hypno:... I did find something like this in my email a few days ago:
scoundrelofseas.png

Back