Question So, about the Black Pearl...

RomanSpartan

Honorable Pirate
Once we complete the quest, do we get the ship? I looked on the wiki, but haven’t found anything regarding it. Is the quest just...over?
Nothing? I’m confused someone help lol :drink:

The Leadership reward is a must if you sail a lot. If you don’t sail much you don’t really need that quest. It does give lots of rep and moves you all around the game thus gives you lots of general game knowledge, so, that makes it worth doing if you aren’t very knowledgeable about the game even if you don’t have big sailing plans.

Last edited:
I know the value of the leadership skill and the quest. I completed it with five pirates in the old POTCO game. Just frustrated that I'm unable to proceed due to the crash issues.

the lookout system is being overhauled so right now finishing the quest is not possible. So it is not broke for you, it just isn't working until they start the new lookout system. Once the new system is here we can get our leadership skill by finishing the ship battle.

Usually when we do the battle we get a lot of friends/guild members together. Ask them if some of them have unlimited fury cause that helps. Have a full crew and that helps also. We usually have someone sailing that has done it before and has high sailing skills. It can be intense at times but it can also be fun.

The battle isn't that bad just be sure to not bring anyone along who doesn't at the least have lightening shot for the forts shooting at you. Take em out at range. You want people with Fury to take out the Goliath. You want to take out all the targets for the maximum point score.

Does the Goliath usually have as much health as other ship-of-the-lines? I looked at the wiki and it said it was a level 40, but I am not sure.

Im only on 8% completion of it but quick question at around what percent does the quest prevent you from being able to continue. I would like to know for future reference

It isn't the quest preventing some players from continuing it is the white screen crash issue that prevents many players from entering some of the cavern area's in the game. If the quest requires a player to meet with an NPC or perform some task in one of those areas and they cannot enter that area without crashing then they are prevented from continuing their quest.

It isn't the quest preventing some players from continuing it is the white screen crash issue that prevents many players from entering some of the cavern area's in the game. If the quest requires a player to meet with an NPC or perform some task in one of those areas and they cannot enter that area without crashing then they are prevented from continuing their quest.
Thanks that was very helpful to me and I will keep that in mind when continuing!

Back