• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • PSSSHHHyes

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
fo' me :D

i need ideas of things to do with me & two other peoples.
it kinda has to be free, but just be creative &&&&&&& think of anything you can.

thanks guyz i luv yew <3

you could have everyone volunteer together... i volunteer at the nursing home and i only have to do 3 days a week (or 25 hours) not really that bad... :D and if you did it together it would be fun.. plus you get to get like a ton of grandmas and grandpas rofl.. :D or... idk if you want to take the risk but have an epic week long sleepover... oh my gosh those are so fun... except your like dead tired from staying up for 2 days then sleeping all day one of the days then trying to again... idk probably should just stick to the mall... idk start a club or something.. yeah thats all i got.

you could have everyone volunteer together... i volunteer at the nursing home and i only have to do 3 days a week (or 25 hours) not really that bad... :D and if you did it together it would be fun.. plus you get to get like a ton of grandmas and grandpas rofl.. :D or... idk if you want to take the risk but have an epic week long sleepover... oh my gosh those are so fun... except your like dead tired from staying up for 2 days then sleeping all day one of the days then trying to again... idk probably should just stick to the mall... idk start a club or something.. yeah thats all i got.
My grandmother lives in a nursing home and I have to say some of those oldies are pretty creepy... No offense though!! xD

rose, you've put more input into this thread than anyone else...
<3

My grandmother lives in a nursing home and I have to say some of those oldies are pretty creepy... No offense though!! xD
lol theres a lady at the nursing home im at named Miss B.... and she actually goes into other peoples rooms and steals things!! and she tried to through a vase at one of the nurses (my mom LOL) my mom was filling out paperwork and junk and the old lady came around the corner and threw a freaking vase XD

sorry that was off-topic.. just replying to what he said.. :D

rose, you've put more input into this thread than anyone else...
<3
lol... idk i just felt like telling u that :p if you keep track and stuff of the hours you work, when you go back to school you can use the hours toward a volunteer scholarship :D

EDIT- it isnt working just like doing puzzles, arts and crafts, sing a longs, etc...

Back