so why was my thread moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunter

Pirate Apprentice
I recently made a thread talking about my experience ive had with another remake, and Tlopo, and I made a video, and gave my honest opinion on each game, and community. Am I not allowed to express my opinions on the forums, Im trying really hard to find a rules, or TOS saying I cant talk about my experiences. Also including that Im neutral between another remake, and TLOPO I dont favor one of the other. Im honestly confused at the moment, and I need some answers that can help me not break the rules again (if i did....)

Oh okay, I said good thing about both communities and games... not sure why they would get rid of it...

Oh okay, I said good thing about both communities and games... not sure why they would get rid of it...
I'm trying to abide by Forum rules but based on past discussion... any and all discussion about the other game whether positive or negative isn't allowed because it causes a lot of negativity and drama filled threads and responses.

Oh huh, okay didnt know I wasnt allowed to talk about it, I guess that makes since, welp time play tlopo :/

Your thread has been placed under review, pending moderation. Our apologies that you were not notified. In the future, for these sorts of inquiries, we ask that you start a private conversation with a staff member.

Per what Stephen linked above, we have provisions in place when it comes to certain discussion topics. It's nothing personal, and so long as your post is not malicious then it will not result in any holds being placed on your account. Sorry for the inconvenience, we do appreciate your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back