Facebook Post Social Media Teasers

DYYbNd1U8AEjUbM.jpg:large

DYcuUG6U8AAE1gW.jpg:large

Last edited:
The Forsaken Shallows looks as though it will be for higher leveled players.
This would be an excellent contribution to the game since it would give those who do not have much else to do in TLOPO something entertaining and fun. In addition, it also gives the developer team a reasonable test to see how well their skills perform on original content within the game. Like Hollowed Woods, the Forsaken Shallows will behave as another step into a larger world for TLOPO, and should hopefully climax to Isla Escondida.
Furthermore, the storyline team will be able to add another, interesting depth into this game. As a secret extension to the Cursed Caverns, Davy Jones might be likely introduction, but the possibilities are endless. This can be seen with the new weapons they are going to incorporate as a result of Forsaken Shallows.
I'm glad that the TLOPO team is not only trying to help us relive our childhood, but is also trying to add new and interesting additions to keep us reliving our nostalgic past like it never died, but instead expanded.
Still, no Mood Rock, so no tease. At least for me.
However, there are many others who will be curious as to what the Forsaken Shallows might entail...
Also, I'm the one who first discovered the name Forsaken Shallows, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
(Try to find an earlier screenshot on the forums about the Forsaken Shallows' name than this)
And yes, a rock from Port Royal discovered a secret cavern's name on Isla Tormenta.

This cave in the teaser appears to be an old POTCO model. It wasn't ever used post-caves overhaul update but stayed in the phase files for quite some time. I don't even recall what cave it was used as pre-caves overhaul update if it was used at all. But if you wish to see the rough model its in the spoiler below. Obviously TLOPO changed the textures and I'm sure did a bunch of custom cluttering with it and such as well.
unknown.png

upload_2018-3-16_22-49-0.png

This is amazing, really really looking forward to this. Honestly a little bored with always looting in the gold room and finding nothing great lol, this will give much more a reason to play and fight new higher level enemies and such. Maybe a Level cap increase like 60 or 70? Would be amazing! But hopefully the enemies are 45 or 50 and higher in this place. Anyways, can't wait!

Welp, Tlopo has just upped their game. I can´t wait for more updates like this in the future. In my opinion this is why I still play the game.

This cave in the teaser appears to be an old POTCO model. It wasn't ever used post-caves overhaul update but stayed in the phase files for quite some time. I don't even recall what cave it was used as pre-caves overhaul update if it was used at all. But if you wish to see the rough model its in the spoiler below. Obviously TLOPO changed the textures and I'm sure did a bunch of custom cluttering with it and such as well.

um, I definitely Love the name of the New place and the New information this will be interesting for sure.

Back