Solar Eclipse tomorrow August 21, 2017!!

Working in Erie Pa and I expected things to mabey get a little darker out or something as it was to be an 80% coverage. If I wasn't aware there was an eclipse, I would never have noticed a thing. It was super hot and sunny, working outside all day. We were taking our late break and I walked to get a cold drink. That's when a cute girl asked if I was watching the eclipse. I said not really, just taking a quick break...not happening yet here perhaps..? She offered to show me her box...lol...ok I said. She had the cereal box thing going, and yes, it worked perfectly. Pretty cool. Just for the heck of it I took a couple quick photos with my phone...doesn't harm the phone, but wasn't totally sure at the time. I looked at the pics and tried to zoom in, but seemed like a perfect circle ... no big deal. Then got back to my room and looked at them on my lap top. Still nothing, but noticed the reflection from the sun rays in the photos caught the eclipse! Pretty cool. So I zoomed in and "Wallah" hope ya like. eclipse 2 zoom.jpg eclipse 2 I.jpg eclipse 1 zoom.jpg eclipse 1 I.jpg

Back