Soliciting Beta Keys is Unacceptable

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
Soliciting for Beta Keys or soliciting for anything else is prohibited and unacceptable! :eek:

A few people informed me they got Conversations from random forum members asking for a Beta Key. This isn't acceptable behavior, nor is making a thread to ask for a key, or making a post in any existing thread to ask for a key.

Many pirates are looking for Beta Keys. You can get one by loot or by dig sites. Some people have shared keys by posting a give-away, that is fine to do. If you have friends or guildmates that have a key, perhaps ask them to help you look for one.

As Dory would say, "When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Just keep digging! Just keep Digging!"

Good Luck in finding a key, Mate!

I was recently contacted by a solicitor, and I will be scarred for life. (Jk) But honestly, try working for the beta keys by being active in the community- enter in the player run contests on the event page, talk on the IRC, DIG, DIG, AND DIG, and loot enemies!

Here is the link to the events page, just in case people want to see if any events are happening:
https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-events-and-training.114/

Good luck mates!

The captain once told me the sea was gonna roll me, I'm not the sharpest pirate on the ship.
They were looking kinda dumb with their finger and their thumb in the shape of a key, on their forehead.
WELL, THEY JUST START ASKING AND THEY DONT STOP ASKING AND THEY DONT STOP ASKING.

I can understand why people would ask for them. They are the ultimate loot in the game, IMO.
I think finding one on your own is the greatest reward!
Enjoy!
Ultimate for sure. It is like the Legendary world eater of the irl world. All jokes aside however, I thought begging for alpha/beta keys was against the Code of conduct or something. Thought it was written in a post about alpha keys, but I could be mistaken.

Ultimate for sure. It is like the Legendary world eater of the irl world. All jokes aside however, I thought begging for alpha/beta keys was against the Code of conduct or something. Thought it was written in a post about alpha keys, but I could be mistaken.
Honestly, my beta key is the ultimate prize I have from tlopo. A close second is my engraved cutlass lol.

It probably is against the code, and rightfully so, but people is people... and in the end, I can understand why they would do it.

Back