Soliciting Beta Keys is Unacceptable

Pie help me dig a key :p
First you find the dig hole and press shift. Your pirate will dig automatically. Another pirate can't help you because if they find the key, it's theirs, unless they give it to you, which may or may not be unlikely.

First you find the dig hole and press shift. Your pirate will dig automatically. Another pirate can't help you because if they find the key, it's theirs, unless they give it to you, which may or may not be unlikely.

I know I'm trolling my old friend Pie.

image.png

Soliciting for Beta Keys or soliciting for anything else is prohibited and unacceptable! :eek:

A few people informed me they got Conversations from random forum members asking for a Beta Key. This isn't acceptable behavior, nor is making a thread to ask for a key, or making a post in any existing thread to ask for a key.

Many pirates are looking for Beta Keys. You can get one by loot or by dig sites. Some people have shared keys by posting a give-away, that is fine to do. If you have friends or guildmates that have a key, perhaps ask them to help you look for one.

As Dory would say, "When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Just keep digging! Just keep Digging!"

Good Luck in finding a key, Mate!
What if we say make a deal with a member and get them to get say me a key and I'll make it my mission to fined them 2 more keys it's really a bargen or trade if you think about it

You can try to make it your mission to find a beta key or whatever but mind you they aren't the easiest things to locate. They are out there though! I found 1 in a loot pouch dropped by a boss. Another I found in a loot chest dropped by another boss and the third I found in a dig spot. Best of luck to all of those who are still looking for beta keys! (For the record I have none available for giving away and will not respond to pms asking me for one sorry.)

Back