Solo: A Star Wars Story

Rouhan

Wanted Pirate
Solo: A Star Wars Story is the latest of the supporting films (Movies outside the main trilogies) to be added to the Star Wars franchise. The movie is set to hit the theaters on May 25th, 2018. I'm not too enthusiastic for this, but let's see how it turns out! :D

I always thought that Joe Flannigan could have played a good Han Solo (col. Sheppard from Star Gate: Atlantis)...

Upon watching Solo: A Star Wars Story, I would have to admit there were some breathtaking moments. Unfortunately, there were also moments in the movie which could have been left out, or at the very least, modified. The specifics of what I liked and disliked is something I cannot say without revealing major plot points and twists.
As a warning, what I have put within the spoiler tag is a MAJOR Star Wars spoiler.
0101.jpg

Upon watching Solo: A Star Wars Story, I would have to admit there were some breathtaking moments. Unfortunately, there were also moments in the movie which could have been left out, or at the very least, modified. The specifics of what I liked and disliked is something I cannot say without revealing major plot points and twists.
As a warning, what I have put within the spoiler tag is a MAJOR Star Wars spoiler.
It looks more fabricated and less geologic than I'd imagined.

Back