Some Alpha Codes ?

Funwave

Dockworker
It will be nice if comes now a Event for a alpha key.
I have 4 Accounts and no alpha key and hate it to wait to play some minutes.
Open the Game for more or stay small with your 20 testers.
......(edited)......

Edit:
@ Cheysa Finn: I understand that the Servers still in "Maintenance" in tests how they can handle more Players at once. Technical the way is over a bunch of 6-8 Servers what will be bundled in a 2-3 line System (like wargaming.net it does, but smaller), a second part is the programming of game-engine and the game "Items" in a small package and some scripts for sending secure and small but fast packets beween Player and server...as a Computer Scientist (studied) and some years into the Game industry understand your actual problems, but - to be honest - this short times cant be a solution for the next weeks?months?longer? I am a real and long time Fan and Player of the Disney Version so I hope your Team will get a fast and good solution... Thanks for your Info and sorry that I wrote what my frustration send out.

@Torch: maybe start to read all of your Threads and answers what you have written in all your internet times - I can bet that you will find some "harsh" coments from you too. Relax and dont fight against others if you not know why they react in that manner or why I react with a pise of Pepper in my Funwave Topic. Thanks & have a nice Gaming.

@Pirate: I have build 4 Accounts over the time and hope one of them get a Alpha invite. I have test maybe more as 8000 Games as a paid Tester. Sometimes with permission to stream if the NDA was opened a bit, but most time in a small Group as you Players here (yes torch - maybe 20 maybe more - I dont know it ^^). But.....as you see, no account get one key and I have really better thing to do as to sit in a chat room for hours and cant play, test or modding for a game.
Yes - I have also modding much Player Packs in world-of-warships (SchrottiGER/Schrotti) in aslains-mod Pack, that will make me happier as hanging in a chat room. So you win, I loose - all fine :)

@the others - yes - as you wish never talk with me... Calm Sea and have fun - Bye

Last edited:
Ahoy!

We usually give Alpha Keys away on IRC during various mini-contests. Sail on over to https://tlopo.com/community/irc/ to join the Community IRC Chatroom. If you are asked to authenticate, follow the instructions given to you by ArrrServ then "/join #tlopo". Also, keep an eye on our website, tlopo.com, for any info about larger contests.

We have opened the game to more people a few times now. Currently we have 50 PlayTimes available per hour. We cannot open it up to everyone yet because the game server cannot handle that many. Basically, it's either that we have these PlayTimes available, or no one is able to play because the server crashes from 30,000+ players trying to get on all at once.

I understand it's frustrating, but it won't be like this forever. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

~ Cheysa

It will be nice if comes now a Event for a alpha key.
I have 4 Accounts and no alpha key and hate it to wait to play some minutes.
Open the Game for more or stay small with your 20 testers.
Maybe better to look at another Game where a Player is welcome to play.

You have 4 accounts and I sit here and play with one and I don't whine. Heck just playing the game is grateful enough~

Ahoy!

We usually give Alpha Keys away on IRC during various mini-contests. Sail on over to https://tlopo.com/community/irc/ to join the Community IRC Chatroom. If you are asked to authenticate, follow the instructions given to you by ArrrServ then "/join #tlopo". Also, keep an eye on our website, tlopo.com, for any info about larger contests.

We have opened the game to more people a few times now. Currently we have 50 PlayTimes available per hour. We cannot open it up to everyone yet because the game server cannot handle that many. Basically, it's either that we have these PlayTimes available, or no one is able to play because the server crashes from 30,000+ players trying to get on all at once.

I understand it's frustrating, but it won't be like this forever. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

~ Cheysa
30k people play this game??

Please do. I would rather not have to talk to you ever again in game if that's how you think.
1xzQkSo.png

The developers are doing their best, and the likes of you aren't helping anything. Go join the EITC, they welcome your kind.

It's a struggle to wait, I know. Here, do me a favor; Post on forums, be active in the IRC & most importantly make sure to stay updated with News and you'll be able to play faster!

Hard work takes time, brada.

It's a struggle to wait, I know. Here, do me a favor; Post on forums, be active in the IRC & most importantly make sure to stay updated with News and you'll be able to play faster!

Hard work takes time, brada.
If everyone got free beta keys then nobody would get to play because the servers would crash. This guy is right, and we should be thankful for the opportunity to even have play slots :)

Back