Screenshots Somebody needs to name the rooms in Cursed Caverns!

• Yes: I approve of these names.

• No: I do not approve of these names.

• [TYPED RESPONSE]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ataelos

Pirate Apprentice
Cursed Caverns is a terrific place located on the island of Isla Tormenta that drops very decent loot, plus it has the benefit of skeleton enemies that take more damage from steel shot than silver shot! There are many rooms in cursed caverns, but only two seem to have a name; which is why I am making this thread to name the rooms. If you have a name change suggestion, then post it as a reply.

The Front Entrance
cLZ7dRqRRaOI-VnUhuESGw.png

I chose the name because this is the most-used entrance of Cursed Caverns.

The Front Corridor
c5qi4t4aQ3GTu_d9UbqrZQ.png

I chose the name because it is the first corridor after the front entrance.

The Central Fork or The Center Room
4K1yzRvKQ3uSkxUepcUmsw.png

I chose the name because, well, it's literally the center room.

The U-Turn Corridor
KukbTxIgS92gW3RXQXfu8g.png

I chose the name because it is a double-corridor with a strange U-Turn in the center.

Foremast Bridge
Vq8r98QuQzW9KOmofW0SZg.png

I chose the name because of the sunken foremast under the bridge.

The Treasure Room (commonly known among pirates as The Gold Room)
cTpk69MhTjijwEQcMwJuVQ.png

I chose the name because of all of the treasure throughout the room and the good drops in it.

Mollusk-Wall Spring
vu2vkefJSrWW1K9Zijze9Q.png

I chose the name because there appears to be growth and mollusks on the wall.

Withered Point
knhr-KDLRZqARIzYE8FrMA.png

I chose the name for this area because it is the idea spot to use the staff's Wither skill.

Flaming Skull Bridge
muXcmNIgQvydJG0N0OEdzQ.png

I chose the name because this literally the best spot in the game for leveling staff or the gateway between the room behind and in front of it. The way to level your staff here is by using the Flaming Skull skill.

The Newbie Room
TCPNqT7eTIWyvyv3C_m6dg.png

I chose this name for this place because this is the room that all the lower-leveled players go to level up. I didn't mean NOOBIE room, newbie is a kind term.

Dread Hallway
5mzlpgxfRW_jNUsYtMbDwA.png

I chose this name because the time it takes to walk through this hallway is dreadfully painful.

Shipwreck Cave
pJ3KAryQSgKC93mEWoO2jw.png

I chose the name for this one because this cave area has TWO ENTIRE sunken ship showing in it.

Waterfall Corridor
qaIapfdEQXuEFCRzkCXHQw.png

I chose the name for this area because it has many waterfalls around it.

The Leviathan Chamber
l0GiV8JMT_Sx1K96ix6NLQ.png

I chose the name for this area because it seems like there are two guards just standing in front of a deep pool of water that (might have) a Leviathan in it.

Shipwreck Captain Sanctuary (commonly known by pirates as The Thrall Room)
bb8pVAssQ_mCi8kbvDxLFg.png

I chose this name because A) It has the captains of the shipwrecks from the corridor leading into it inside of it, and B) When you say Thrall room, are you talking about this one or Jumbee Thrall room in Hollowed Woods?

The Grand Fountain Corridor
GMdx-c4wSI298QhBRhZ2hw.png

I made this name because it is a corridor that leads straight to a Grand Water Fountain.

Daylight Hallway

VeSuWZ17QoWdqR3WWKcwlQ.png

I named this area this because it is a hallway that goes up to the daylight of the back entrance/exit of the caverns.

The Back Entrance
yGkNaBnwRzSc8uYAyjgRVA.png

I named the area this because it is the entrance/exit that is least used by pirates and seems to be in the back.

Foremast Bridge

I actually think that's more of a Mizzen Mast, or main mast, since it is the middle or rear of the ship, (and based on what the map looks like, the ship looks like a sloop-style hull with a square rig, so it'd be a main mast...)
It's also very possible that I am very wrong...

I actually think that's more of a Mizzen Mast, or main mast, since it is the middle or rear of the ship, (and based on what the map looks like, the ship looks like a sloop-style hull with a square rig, so it'd be a main mast...)
It's also very possible that I am very wrong...

The one with a mast on the bridge was confusing, because of the "crow's nest." It has a crow's nest, but I don't think it was big enough to be the main mast crow's nest.
Although, you are probably correct about the Mizzen Mast thing, but I'm not sure so I'll have to research it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cursed Caverns is a terrific place located on the island of Isla Tormenta that drops very decent loot, plus it has the benefit of skeleton enemies ...

There are no skeleton enemies in the caverns of Tormenta. The foe residing in Tormenta are the crew of the Flying Dutchman.

There are no skeleton enemies in the caverns of Tormenta. The foe residing in Tormenta are the crew of the Flying Dutchman.

If you do a mission that says "Kill 15 skeletons" or something and you kill them, it will say "Skeleton Killed 1/15"
Plus, they drop bones that only skeletons can drop.
They are skeletons, but instead of Jolly Roger's crew it is The Dutchman.

If you do a mission that says "Kill 15 skeletons" or something and you kill them, it will say "Skeleton Killed 1/15"
Plus, they drop bones that only skeletons can drop.
They are skeletons, but instead of Jolly Roger's crew it is The Dutchman.
Read about it here,
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Isla_Tormenta
I have never had Davy Jones' crew count as kills for skeletons for a quest.
If that's the case for you, then please elaborate which quest it was.
Perhaps it's a glitch the devs need to know about.
As for dropping bones, skeletons are not the only ones who can drop bones,
as outlined here,
https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-drop-rate-of-bones-new-item-discussion-hollowed-woods.23031/

Back