Something To Do While Pirates Was Buggy.

Pirate Shawn

Buccaneer
slice.jpg
One day I logged on to pirates and found I was not able to do anything. All my pirates were level 0 I could not travel, I was booted every time I tried to do anything. So I took advantage of the situation, I got on my pirate Old Mama and took care of that pest Funnyguy. Funnyguy has made Old Mama mad on many occasions, he runs around thinking he is all that and a bag of chips. But yesterday Old Mama got him right where she wanted him, he was a Level 0 just like her they where on even footing. So she took out her broad sword and taught him a lesson. Take that you "Young whipper snapper" she screamed as she sliced him in two.

ok this is what happen . the crazy old lady ask if i could tie her shoe for her cause she could not bend over . so the nice guy i am i was going to do that . but she hits f1 and got mee . well then cause of my injury disney put the game on hold tell i have a full recovery . so there you have it

Oooohh likely story. I remember this going a little different. See FunnyGuy is always about he is so tough and everyone is beneath him. Well once he got demoted to a level zero he soon began to see how low he really was, and Old Mama gave him the lesson of a life time as she quickly pulled her sword and gave him a quick gash. See its not about how big you are its about how great you can be. GO OLD MAMA.

but lady violet you are the love of my life my valentines girl y oh y do you stand up for the NICE OLD LADY . THAT I TRYED TO HELP SO MUCH . the day i became a big O.........o where o where are my friends when i need them . i cry for this is a sad day for ( funny guy )

FunnyGuy shame on you pulling on the heart strings of your so called followers. You should know better. I spoke to Old Mama and she told me all about you. She said you have been following her for weeks asking her out. She also said that if you look at the photo she had on boots, no need to tie boots. Now you are asking Lady Violet to see your side? how could she when you have been flirting with anyone in a skirt even Old Mama. Shame on you FunnyGuy. BTW thanks for the box of chocolates Jade loved them. ;)

but lady violet you are the love of my life my valentines girl y oh y do you stand up for the NICE OLD LADY . THAT I TRYED TO HELP SO MUCH . the day i became a big O.........o where o where are my friends when i need them . i cry for this is a sad day for ( funny guy )
Yes I stand up the for the little old ladies, us women stick together.
FunnyGuy shame on you pulling on the heart strings of your so called followers. You should know better. I spoke to Old Mama and she told me all about you. She said you have been following her for weeks asking her out. She also said that if you look at the photo she had on boots, no need to tie boots. Now you are asking Lady Violet to see your side? how could she when you have been flirting with anyone in a skirt even Old Mama. Shame on you FunnyGuy. BTW thanks for the box of chocolates Jade loved them. ;)
Oh I see how it is, Funnyguy trying to be Rico Suave. Thats ok, did Jade enjoy the teddy bear, flowers and Edible arrangement, I SENT? lol

for as i lay beneath my sales as the warm air blows over my hull .thinking and wateing for the time to come back as a great pirate to help all in the caribbean like i always do . and for this is what i get the women of the seas pick at me . there lord and protector of all of the caribbean . just remenber i will be back AND YOU WILL NEED ME AGAIN . and guess what i will steel be there for you all . i care and love you all (FUNNY GUY)

for as i lay beneath my sales as the warm air blows over my hull .thinking and wateing for the time to come back as a great pirate to help all in the caribbean like i always do . and for this is what i get the women of the seas pick at me . there lord and protector of all of the caribbean . just remenber i will be back AND YOU WILL NEED ME AGAIN . and guess what i will steel be there for you all . i care and love you all (FUNNY GUY)
Oh poor you, cry cry cry. Thats ok we "may" need you one day, but there is also Lady Violet who is and will always be stronger than you. Just remember the number 5. Why 5? Thats how many times I killed you in the great Halloween undead event!

MY DEAR LADY VIOLET I LET YOU WIN CAUSE OF THE GREAT LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU
Oh boy. Hmm do I believe that? Or do I set my evil thoughts aside and let him think I believe him for now. Till the time arises once again when I will prove to him I am not only woman, but I am a Great Woman! ...
Just sayin ....
screenshot_2010-10-16_14-58-06.jpg

who is this man that holds my name . oh i see photo editing you are useing . got you haha i am great

Back