Sony Hacked Again!

i just dont see why these ppl cant just leave sony alone getting hacked once was enough now they have done it again sony needs to upgrade security and the gov needs to find who did this

had a guy come into the store i work part time during the year for school... had 1100 dollars taken from his bank account that first round!

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo.

WOO VICTORY FOR XBOX 360 PLAYERS

well also doesnt help that congress has sony strung up for using "less than quality blu ray systems" not actually made from the company blu ray to save money yup about 2 billion in settlement there from your local electronics employee to your ears mates lol

I talked to my friends and they said their psn was fine then again I'm from cali. Is this only happening in a certain area cause if so that would be a big clue to the area of the person who keeps hacking the psn network.

according to a customer today it should be back up i have both but i'm with basil... xbox has been working fine XD

Althought sometimes getting my xbox to actually play a game is more challenging then the actual game itself. At least xbox doesn't get hacked lol. But you'd think they'd take better precautionary measures to avoid this after the first time.

Back