Soo how long will the the game be closed for updates

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

Game is open now, I'm logged there.
As the game is still in Beta Testing phase we don't get a lot of notice for updates, they pretty much implement fixes as they find them.
Sounds like you've just been very unlucky with your timing XD

i just reserved a spot for 5:00 so i hope i can play though if life was an Rpg my luck would be -1000
I feel ya.
When I do get on, I feel like my luck stat is almost -85, since loot is terrible for me.

To get back on topic: I'm hoping you will be able to get on at 5, since there is/was an update going on. (As of 2:48 Eastern Standard Time.) and most patches are only an hour to an hour and 30 minutes long. That infamous extended maintenance doesn't count. :p
I do think that time slots should be increased in time, but eh...

(FYI my Luck stat IRL is -70, yet my Int. stat is 65 and Str. is gotta be around 75.)

since i have yet to play i would like to ask how similar this is to the Pirates of the Caribbean Disney game

also anyone have tips for a noob

since i have yet to play i would like to ask how similar this is to the Pirates of the Caribbean Disney game

the game is exactly like our old POTCO, if this is your 1st log in highly suggest after making your pirate to take the tutorial route as several people have had issues going straight to game not giving ships and Black Pearl quest. gather your quests as you find them and most of all have fun!

I also reserved a play time at 5:00 and will be on server Ponderoso if you need any help! I've been playing for years when Disney's was up and since this new one has been released. Just shoot me a message :) Always open to help

yeah same message still 505 legend of pirates currently closed for update we"ll be back up soon
and every time i try to play this message appears

Back