Soo... What after maxing...

What do you do after you max

• Total voters
Aye, looting is all I do. Of course, I have other pirates to master... but I'm not on them a whole lot, and I usually stick to playing my maxed. Either Isla Tormenta,Raven's Cove, or DH.... looking for the Legendary weapons I will never find. >_<

i just start a new pirate and hope disney come up with thing to help or inprove the master pirates

well it seems like this thread is about a seriouse topic
i found some great things on here and ye know disney is trying to create dimensions that dont caontain boring level ups like for example ravens cove and infamy and i know for sure that chapter two is on the way and potco is also filled with events
well thats it for the meanwhile
do comment and like,

well it seems like this thread is about a seriouse topic
i found some great things on here and ye know disney is trying to create dimensions that dont caontain boring level ups like for example ravens cove and infamy and i know for sure that chapter two is on the way and potco is also filled with events
well thats it for the meanwhile
do comment and like,

u forgot to add that the game masters dont show up sometimes making the event pointless like crewdays

Igor was also thinking after you master your first pirate its nice to move on to the Test server as well.

Create a new pirate. One live pirate mastered. Two test pirates mastered. :)

Back