Sooooo... Meet Me?

first off, I give full credit to this idea to Francis Gunshot.

and uhh... if you wanna meet me and friend me I will be in the ocean: Monada on Tortuga by the shipwright and dock. hope I see you there. ^_^

ok forget that, the game booted me and i am having troubles getting back on. :hypno:

Lol I've already met you before (twice -.- because of reset), but I am looking forward to meeting some of the other members. Lemme know when this thread is back up.

Next time, please set the time like the day prior to the meeting ... You will give a chance for more ppl to make it if you tell us ahead of time. It's late in my place right now, but I had been there for almost 3 hours ...
Capt. Redhorn used to have get together event organizer, and he did a great job, a lot of ppl showed up and he posted the announcements and pictures of the events here.

Next time, please set the time like the day prior to the meeting ... You will give a chance for more ppl to make it if you tell us ahead of time. It's late in my place right now, but I had been there for almost 3 hours ...
Capt. Redhorn used to have get together event organizer, and he did a great job, a lot of ppl showed up and he posted the announcements and pictures of the events here.
the game booted me off and I had troubles getting back on, then I had dinner. sorry I left you waiting so long. :(

Back