Discussion Sound Effects/Music

Maus

Wanted Pirate
I'm here to discuss my opinion on the sounds in game. Now we are all aware that turning off the sounds and music will reduce your chances of crashing. What I feel that really gave POTCO it's feeling is it sounds and music. I'd love to see this fixed at some point as I feel I am not the only one who feels this way.

I would like to see other point of view on this topic as well.

Last edited:
I stopped listening to the music long ago in potco .... But I almost always have the sound on for weapon timing < Habit from the olden days > Except when leveling the buggie doll lag and sound distortions !

I would love to hear possibly some new music or sounds for fighting and islands. Like as a track ends, it can cycle through several for that island or something. I think there are a few extra tracks, I would just think more would be nice. (I personally don't have major problems with lag, even on a laptop, and bad internet.)

I wish they would add new music just change things up. I mainly wish they would get rid of the annoying water splashing sound when you run. It is the most annoying thing when it comes to sound effects.

Back