Sound keeps shutting off after launching second time

Teddy707

Dockworker
Only other thread I found that fixed this was to just reinstall the game after uninstalling and restart my computer. The game will play sounds normally, then if I exit the game and come back later, no more sounds at all. Not sure how my computer can be causing this problem, seems to have started happening once I started playing this month (haven't played in almost a year). Of course it is very annoying to reinstall the game each time I play it, so I wonder if there is something in the audio files I can modify myself that are out of place rather than reinstalling the game every time I play it. Maybe save the audio files in a separate folder then replacing them when I wanna play again? Idk, what do you guys think I should try...

Only other thread I found that fixed this was to just reinstall the game after uninstalling and restart my computer. The game will play sounds normally, then if I exit the game and come back later, no more sounds at all. Not sure how my computer can be causing this problem, seems to have started happening once I started playing this month (haven't played in almost a year). Of course it is very annoying to reinstall the game each time I play it, so I wonder if there is something in the audio files I can modify myself that are out of place rather than reinstalling the game every time I play it. Maybe save the audio files in a separate folder then replacing them when I wanna play again? Idk, what do you guys think I should try...
do you unplug your audio device? headphones, speakers, etc. it's possible that the connection got loose, whenever an audio device is unplugged you have to reload for the audio to come back. otherwise, not sure.

Not the issue, sound works fine on the computer when I test the volume on the sound icon, it's just no sound coming from the game at all whenever I play. Now whenever I reinstall the game it still doesn't even work at all...

Issue with the game's sound has been shared before, on this forums (although I am unsure 'which thread' and it was early on within TLOPO's timeline). If I can locate the post, I will share it here. ;)

Back