Southeast Tornados

Grew up in Eastern Oklahoma " Tornado Alley" I've seen what they can do. Missed a killer tornado by about five minutes. Tornado passed down the main street of a town about five minutes after I'd driven through and the storm pretty much wiped out the downtown area. These recent tornadoes are the worst I know of in terms of human injuries and fatalities.

Grew up in Eastern Oklahoma " Tornado Alley" I've seen what they can do. Missed a killer tornado by about five minutes. Tornado passed down the main street of a town about five minutes after I'd driven through and the storm pretty much wiped out the downtown area. These recent tornadoes are the worst I know of in terms of human injuries and fatalities.
i agree

It's sad that more and mroe disasters are happenign but unfortunatley thats just life hope everyone is ok though
where i live tomorrow is supposed to be bad, they already have watches out. but im in florida on vacation so im goin good right now xD

i live in missuri (i cant even spell the state i live in rofl) and about a mile away from us a Tornado toched down... then a few weeks later a whole town got destroyed... but thats normal here... lol we always get really bad storms and everything

i live in missuri (i cant even spell the state i live in rofl) and about a mile away from us a Tornado toched down... then a few weeks later a whole town got destroyed... but thats normal here... lol we always get really bad storms and everything
u live in joplin?
or near? ( sorry if it sounds kinda rude asking )

I've never been in a tornado or seen one. They have been very close to me and around me, but never none coming at me. Once at like 6AM the tornado siren went off, and it wasn't even raining I was like :confused: I'm going back to sleep :mad:. Then at school the siren went off so we sat in the hallway for like 30 minutes, but it was on the other side of town, when we went back into the classroom it was sunny outside? Anyway be safe everyone!! I've also noticed the west coast never has much weather... Luckies xD

thats where i live....

Did you make that video? That was in TN, right? I didn't know that the very same day TN also got hit that hard; I thought only AL and GA got swept like that. I'm so sorry, I hope your home was safe back then, and still stay safe! And yes, you have my prayers, definitely!

Back