Request Spawn Bubbles

I don't see a downside to having taggable bubbles for enemies as they were before. As long as there was a way to seperate bubbles if it was PvE or PvP
so like if player vs player have nontaggable bubble
and if it was player vs enemy have taggable bubble

I might be misunderstanding, please correct me if so.

I don't see a downside to having taggable bubbles for enemies as they were before. As long as there was a way to seperate bubbles if it was PvE or PvP

the downside is that i suggested it lol

Maybe look at it from the basis for having spawn bubbles in the first place. For all logical thought, they are for protective measures for a certain amount of time offensively and defensively alike. In PVE, there's no logical reason to have a protective period as the game can respawn you out of trouble like almost all games on the planet. It is totally on you, or groups the second the npc pops in.

In pvp it's a needed mechanic because of peoples tendency to take advantage of game mechanics for their own reasons.
Lets not even worry about tagging in PVE, just get rid of bubbles. They have no useful function in PVE. With an enemy where we know they respawn in 10 seconds or whatever, why do we need another 10 seconds of a bubble in PVE.

The argument in my opinion where the bubble is needed in PVE so others have time to tag is frivolous one and basically another way to get an advantage for easier gain. But now the suggestion is two different bubbles?

Part of the problem or debate I think is if PVE spawn bubbles were taken away, it potentially would show how group mobbing bosses cause player inequities clearly and I think numerous groups are cognizance of this possibility and rather not illustrate these possible problems that are created with certain types of multiplayer techniques.

GL

Last edited:
They have no useful function in PVE. With an enemy where we know they respawn in 10 seconds or whatever, why do we need another 10 seconds of a bubble in PVE.
Well the reason they have no useful function in PVE is because they are not working properly like in potco. The original game's developers had this mechanic in the game from the beginning to make it so players could "tag" enemies while they are invincible so if another player were to insta-kill it, they would still get XP for attacking it. The bubble is still there and the enemy is still invulnerable for that very short amount of time, but the player can attack it to get XP and loot. The same goes for a large group at a boss. There wouldn't be anyone missing loot from it dying too quickly if they fixed spawn bubbles. The whole idea and mechanic of "tagging" an enemy in the spawn bubble dates back before loot was even implemented into the game with the El Patron's Lost Weapons update back in 2010.

The argument in my opinion where the bubble is needed in PVE so others have time to tag is frivolous one and basically another way to get an advantage for easier gain. But now the suggestion is two different bubbles?

This gives no advantage to anyone nor does it make anything easier. I don't know why you are so against it. You keep mentioning bubbles being useless and suggesting that they should be removed. If you are solely against this idea because of the fact that you think spawn bubbles should be removed entirely rather than changed to how they were, I don't know how to respond to that. I don't think the devs would ever remove spawn bubbles. Ever.
Nonetheless you should probably start your own thread suggesting that rather than continuously mentioning on this thread.

Well the reason they have no useful function in PVE is because they are not working properly like in potco. The original game's developers had this mechanic in the game from the beginning to make it so players could "tag" enemies while they are invincible so if another player were to insta-kill it, they would still get XP for attacking it. The bubble is still there and the enemy is still invulnerable for that very short amount of time, but the player can attack it to get XP and loot. The same goes for a large group at a boss. There wouldn't be anyone missing loot from it dying too quickly if they fixed spawn bubbles. The whole idea and mechanic of "tagging" an enemy in the spawn bubble dates back before loot was even implemented into the game with the El Patron's Lost Weapons update back in 2010.

This gives no advantage to anyone nor does it make anything easier. I don't know why you are so against it. You keep mentioning bubbles being useless and suggesting that they should be removed. If you are solely against this idea because of the fact that you think spawn bubbles should be removed entirely rather than changed to how they were, I don't know how to respond to that. I don't think the devs would ever remove spawn bubbles. Ever.
Nonetheless you should probably start your own thread suggesting that rather than continuously mentioning on this thread.
The thread is about spawn bubbles and effecting them to allow tagging during protected process. I need not start a thread.

The concept of tagging anything during protective spawn was very likely created by the players taking advantage of a glitch. There's no game in my whole history of multiplay/pvp gaming that allowed any kind of contact EVER during spawn. It wasn't allowed nor accepted. This 'tagging' I submit is wholly a long time used exploit that people somehow think was done by developers. It makes no sense in game theory.
That's my point. To allow any kind of reaction or incidence in a spawn time is to render the spawn mechanism meaningless.

To change spawn attributes so a mob can thwart or bypass the consequences of mob dynamics which causes extra contact and other obstacles to numerous extra players trying to join or in the mob is a spacious endeavor.

I would also appreciate if you would stop questioning me or my reasons for my opinions or anyone's else. The purpose of these threads are not to scrutinize anyone's motives or reasons for posting on subjects that interests them. Your sentiments about why I or anyone else comments in the forums are not the subject of the thread, and never are. Nor do I care to know them.

GL

The thread is about spawn bubbles and effecting them to allow tagging during protected process. I need not start a thread.

The concept of tagging anything during protective spawn was very likely created by the players taking advantage of a glitch. There's no game in my whole history of multiplay/pvp gaming that allowed any kind of contact EVER during spawn. It wasn't allowed nor accepted. This 'tagging' I submit is wholly a long time used exploit that people somehow think was done by developers. It makes no sense in game theory.
That's my point. To allow any kind of reaction or incidence in a spawn time is to render the spawn mechanism meaningless.

To change spawn attributes so a mob can thwart or bypass the consequences of mob dynamics which causes extra contact and other obstacles to numerous extra players trying to join or in the mob is a spacious endeavor.

I would also appreciate if you would stop questioning me or my reasons for my opinions or anyone's else. The purpose of these threads are not to scrutinize anyone's motives or reasons for posting on subjects that interests them. Your sentiments about why I or anyone else comments in the forums are not the subject of the thread, and never are. Nor do I care to know them.

GL
K

Back